Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The day Ain (Commander of the Sun Core) got captured by Olaf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a cold day onboard Dabadoru for some reason. Olaf looked at a little screen on the wall.
"Ah right it says 16 °C, no wonder" Olaf turned it up to 22 °C he liked it a little warm.

He walked back to his seat and leaned back. Looking through the window outside. Not much to see there, just a cloud.
Some Manta patrol raced by, giving Olaf a small grins on his face. He smacked his hands together the grins getting bigger.

"I feel like dying today, or maybe not well just sort of have fun doing some completly retarded." Olaf smiled as he said it.
"No one needs me after my last screw up, even Gabriel Nibelung didn't want to give me a hug today."

Shortly after Olaf considered something about what to do he stood up went to the hangars and flew towards Omicron Minor in a undercover Ki.
As he got closer to Toledo he started to small more and more as some Osiris class vessel loomed up in the distance.

"Identify yourself" Olaf heard it over his comms, the message was send from one of the Osirises, named "Sun.Core".
The already wide grins just got even wider on Olaf's face. "Window washer reporting in to clean up the Sun Core, aye"
"A window washer?" Ain said, as he command the Sun Core.
Olaf remained calm and smiling and answered quite simple with a short "Si"
"Okay fine you can dock"

"Wow that easy, I expected to be dead right now" Olaf shrugged and docked the Ki in the hangar.
Olaf opened the cockpit and jumped out of his ship, a scrub brush in his hand and a empty bucket to carry some water.
He saluted the few agents in the hangar.
"TROL this is funneh" They aren't noticing that I'm a Core pilot. I'm dreaming I swear. Olaf laughed loudly in his head as he thought about this whole thing.
"image my possibilities right now" He was talking to himself.

Olaf was turning a few pirouettes as if he was dancing, whistling a gentle melody. The bucket in one hand the brush in the other.
Then Ain the commander of the ship walked through the hallway. Olaf who was too busy dancing didn't notice him.

Olaf lost grip of the bucket in his hand as he was spinning too fast.
The bucket flew through the air, as if it all happened in slow motion.
There it went the bucket...
it was heading towards that Ain who was walking there not expecting it at all.
Before Olaf noticed he lost grip the bucket already had hit Ain's head.
Ain was knocked unconscious before he knew it.
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGG-"

Olaf ran around fully stressing.
"wut I do, wut I do?! WHAT DID I DO, shizzle, shizzle, shizzle, shizzle, shizzle"
"Okay calm down now, 1, 2, 3..." Olaf tried to count to ten to calm down.
Olaf stared at the motionless body "Is he.......... Is he dead?"
He shortly ticked against the motionless body with his feet seeing if it moved. It didn't.

Olaf leaned foward and layed his ear on the chest of the body.
Dadum.... Dadum... the sounds of a heartbeat could be heard.
"Well frakk me, I thought he was really dead there, this guy was just trolling me ha-ha."
Olaf laughed his fear away, but sure it's fear was there.
A Order commander unconscious in front of him while he was on the might Sun Core.

Olaf dragged the body towards a room, the door was still open. It was the commanders quarters.
It seemed Ain just left the room and left the door open.

Olaf layed the body down on the couch and closed the door. "phew"
"Now what..."

[...]
[...]

After some minutes of thinking and wondering about what to do next,
the body started the move, some slight moaning coming from it.

Olaf flipped again "Oh hell no!" he said in a somewhat angered voice.
He grabbed a random vase and rammed it onto the poor captains head.

It shattered, the flowers falling onto the floor. Water flew all around, dripping from the captains face onto the cough and floor.
The impact of the vase knocked captain Ain out again. He remained unconscious on the cough.

Olaf looked a bit shocked at the captain then shrugged. "He deserves it, I feel sorry for those flower though."

Olaf searched the captains quarters room, opening some closets.
There was this box saying 'Drugs'. "oookay?" Olaf mumbled.

He opened it and noticed a few syringes. Without really looking what they did he grabbed three of them.
Olaf walked over to the captain as he grinned, his tongue stuck out a little as he tested one of the syringes.

Rolling up his sleeve and injecting the liquid into the captains upper arm. "This is going to be epic."

Olaf injected all three the syringes and when he was done he made a nod of approval.
He walked over to door checking if it was really locked, when he noticed it was he walked over to a chair.
Sat down grabbed a book of a little table and started to read, waiting for the captain to wake up if he would ever wake up.

[...]