Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: IMG and CR leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming transmission---
---Identification: Frederick Fross, Congressman---

[color=#000000]Leaders!

I would like to discuss something with you, since I have to find my way to be more effective on my duty. I'm a crap pilot and well, I have to defend some of our interests but unfortunately our toys doesnt match with my expectations.

I remember when I was a miner and one of my friend there let me to fly with a Raven's Talon. That was an amazing experience and I'm still remember the feeling what that nice baby gave for me.

Since I dont want to waste your time, I would like to ask to following:
Quote:I would like to request a Raven's Talon type fighter from one of your hangar with a complete IMG setup, I mean 'IMG B11e-4 "Vampire 4" Tachyon Cannons'. I know these 'toys' arent cheap ones, so I would like to ask their "price" or the way how could I earn your respect to give them for me.

I know we have good relations but world is changing and well...I want to be polite with you, so please tell me the circumstances and your expectations about this.

Signed

Frederick Fross

---Transmission terminated---
---Signal lost---

[color=#000000]...:::boosting signal:::...
[color=#33CCFF]Tech Licensing Office

Congressman, I am pleased to see that Junkers hold in high esteem the IMG technology. I should inform you that your request can be accomplished only by the Independent Miners Guild and not from Colonial Republic.

Therefore, the appropriate channel for that request is here. There you can also find more information about your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Thomas Jones, Tech Licensing coordinator
---Incoming transmission---
---Identification: Frederick Fross, Congressman---

[color=#000000]Mr Thomas Jones.

First of all, thank you for your reply. Its very kind from you to letting me know the further informations about your technology licensing procedure.

I have to apologise for the misunderstandings. I'll send my request to your channel as soon as possible.

Signed

Frederick Fross

---Transmission terminated---
---Signal lost---