Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Republic of Liberty Office of Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID Yamato Hamasaki***
***Location Planet Honshu, Hosnhu***

[Image: GcZx6.png]

Konnichiwa honorable Liberty officials.
My name is Yamato Hamasaki, head of foreign relations and trade with Kishiro Technologies'„¢

I come before you today, with a question and a request.
We have been contracted by the Corona Battle Group to aid in the reconstruction of the Junction Wreck,
one of the things they have asked us for, is a custom built reactor to power the station,
the reactor will be powered by Plutonium, and will require regular shipments to maintain operations.

The problem you see, is the station as you know, is located in the Kansas system,
and the only way for us to supply the Plutonium will be to fly through Liberty space.

Now the laws of liberty do not mention Plutonium being a restricted item.
I have however talked with an LPI Officer who also did not believe it would be a problem for Kishiro to haul it.
I would however like to request clarification on this matter however, as I would hate to violate your laws.

If required we can supply you with the routes we will be taking as to assure everything is in order.
We would also be willing to pay a licensing fee if that is required.

I am also supplying the Corona Battle Group with read only access to this channel,
as I am sure they will be interested in this matter.

Signed
Yamato Hamasaki
Kishiro Technologies
Foreign Relations Offce
Yamato Hamasaki;

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

As with everything created by people, there have been some oversights and imperfections with our law. However, the omitting of Plutonium from the restricted goods list is not one of them.

We've never restricted the trade of nuclear fuel. To do so would be to cut off yet another energy source.

I hope this meets your approval, mister Hamasaki.

Yours,

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics.

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID Yamato Hamasaki***
***Location Planet Honshu, Hosnhu***

[Image: GcZx6.png]

The is wonderful news to hear. Arigato Hawthorne-san.

We simply wanted to be certain we were not going to be in violation of any Liberty laws,
and we had heard rumor to the contrary, and it is always better to play it safe.

Signed
Yamato Hamasaki
Kishiro Technologies
Foreign Relations Offce