Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Major Joachim Landers & Rheinland Military Secretary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: New Berlin
Vessel ID: [FL]-FireHawk
Sender ID: Adam Spire

[Image: spire2.png]

Secretary Weiss, Major Landers. Thank you for your time.

I have asked you both here as I value your opinions and would like you to hear me out.

May I request to oversee Johnny Walker'€™s aka '€œFahrenheit'€™s'€œ transition to help Rheinland? He has been an asset to the miners in the Omega 7 system and made poor judgments in engagements and dealings with others. Yet though his success do not negate his mistakes, I believe he can become a valiant defender of Rheinalnd.

I would request to give him a second chance at this. In our dealings with transport captains who have blissfully broken or been ignorant of our laws, we could tell if they were truly repentant or simply buying time to escape.

I believe Mr. Walker knows he handled the Omega situations less than admirably. Although he has not earned the privilege and respect of Rheinland to use Military grade weapons, could he still function as a supporting mercenary for the security and defense of a people I also believe he wishes to defend?

If Rheinland can allow this, I believe Mr. Walker can repair and rebuild a solid standing relation with the house corporations and the military.

In addition, I will try to assist him when ever possible and direct him to the bounties listed on the boards.

It will take time but I believe his investment in this and our patience with him can pay off.

For now, I believe it best to hold off on weapon requests until such time you believe it is acceptable.

Thank you both for your time.

Transmission timed out