Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Who ever has authority on Zoner Guards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Encryption: [color=#FFFFFF]Zoner Level

To: Zoner Leadership

Subject: Aggressive Zoners

Hey yo',

I know the Zoners are a neutral lot, so I am a bit baffled here.

I was just chillin' wit' me pal out Coronado ways, when this Zoner chap showed up.

He seemed rather personable until I went to leave.

I jumped into Cortez and y' know what?! He tried to CD me!

T'wasn't very nice, so I asked him what was th' deal.

Apparently we're hostile with you lot! And he decided to take it upon himself to show me the door, in Cortez.

Now I fled, as I dun' pirate Zoners and I dun' want Zoner blood on my hands. I have my morals.

I have [color=#FFCC33]enough
evidence to show you that this Zoner Guard, Eagle.5, was intentionally looking to seek some kind of biased, over-powered vengeance on me.
More guncam images are available.

I sure hope you can enlighten me as to why such Zoner pilots are acting out this way toward us!

Regards
To: Consultant Jones

Kind sir,

The pilot/ship you mentioned is not on our Temple Roles, nor have we held a "Jake Day" on unsuspecting "rubes" for quite awhile now.

Why, we even had some creative gents with PIrate IDs posing as Zoners not long ago.. perhaps they are up to their old tricks again.

Coronado is not a Zoner system, sir. We have friends and "neighbors" there, but hold no claim or jurisdiction.

In your last sentence, you use the plural term "pilots". I assume there was just the one. If you encounter more, it might become of interest to the residents of Baffin as well.

Have a nice, steelworking day, Jimbo.

23's,
E-Prime
[Image: fp1tbup.png]

*soft strumming guitar music*

Hey Jim

Dunno who this guy is really.
But you should know some things. One aspect of who we are, that most folks really dont understand, is that we are as different as all the pieces of ice that float in this field around Freeport 1. Every one of us, is here by a choice we made, some time ago. Every one of us is people, bound by no law, constrained by nothing but the boundaries we for ourselves. We have no king, no leader, just our hearts to guide us, and a strong ship to carry us along on solar winds. And every one of us has a story as to why were here, and why we do what we do.

I think the captain of Eagle 5 has a story of his own, and probably why he felt the need to put his back up against pirates. Maybe he fancies himself a white knight, defending the less fortunate from the bullies of the galaxy, i dunno. Another thing most folks dont get, is that we are peaceful, personal people, but not by any stretch, helpless, or defenseless. We fight, even start fights, for the causes we feel call to our hearts. Maybe this captain feels the same way, i dunno.

And really, being as we mostly are all human, were all imperfect. Without bringing up the much cliched "Lawl Syndrome", it is possible that the captain is troubled, maybe even mentally ill. He may be striking back at the phantoms so clear in his own mind, while swinging wildly against whoever is conveniently around to take up those roles. Something in him may be damaged. You never know. Were all crazy in our own little ways.

Only thing i can say is, try and talk to him, find out why he's doing this - I get the feeling you already did, but might not have gotten a straight answer. Either way, always remember that violence only ever gets you more violence, unless that cycle stops somehow. Words can sometimes do just as much damage...

*sigh*

...Or they can heal any and all wounds.

*the guitar music picks up in a melody as he begins singing*

"Tree's...oooh tree's,...do you remember me..."
"...Tree's...oooh tree's,...do you remember me...."
"...from before..."
"...from before..."

*signal breaks up as transmission fades*

[Image: fp1tbdown.png]