Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mr. Crow from "The Junker Congress"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** OPENING COMM SYSTEMS ***
*** CONNECTING ***
*** OPENING FILE ***

ENCRYPTION: VERY HIGH

[Image: graigdewells.jpg]

Source: [color=#FF0000]SW)The Steelmill, Slave Liner
Pilot: Graig DeWells

G'd day the'e Mr. Crow,

please 'llow me t'intr'duce mahself he'e. Mah name's Graig DeWells 'n i'm tha Chairman of tha Union of the Steelworkers.

'S i've heard, the'e been s'me attacks on Congress ships, 'swell 's ships flyin' undah flag of tha "Collectors"
So i guess in dhese times, we all sh'd help eachoth'r 'n stand with ou' broth'rs, even 'f ou' aims're not a'ways tha same...

*he lights a cigarette*

Now back ta business:

What i wanna say is tha' me 'n mah men c'd provide s'me cov'r fo' Congress ships on thei' journeys, and we even c'd s'pport yah at possible paramilitary reactions 'gainst ou' foes...

So whateva'll happ'n, yah c'n rely on us!

I hope i gonna hea' from yah soon,

with best regards,

Graig DeWells
Chairman of the Steelworkers
SW)The.Steelmill

*** CLOSING FILE ***
*** DISCONNECTING ***

[color=#FF0000]CONNECTION LOST
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Well there is definitely strength in numbers and from what I have seen you boys fly a pretty tight operation. I would be glad to accept your offer. Arbiter Trenton and I are working out the logistics of the operation now but we feel it is a great idea for the Congress, the Collectors, and the Steel Workers to all fly together in these difficult times.

The more the merrier.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****