Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buro Der Marineintelligenz/Rheinland Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
[Image: 2vvs308.png]
ID: Vorsitzender Neil Klane
To: Buro Der Marineintelligenz/Rheinland Military
Subject: Omega 7 conflict

Guten tag,

As I'm sure you are all currently aware the situation in Omega 7 has been deteriorating at an alarming pace. Of of now there are daily attacks on Kruger Minerals from Reavers, MM, RHA and RF. The increase of attacks comes after the formation of a Kruger Vigilante group who call themselves "The Raiders".

After the formation of "The Raiders", we noticed a significant increase in piracy and terrorist activities conducted by both the Rot Front, and the Red Hessian Army, coupled with the continued insistence that Kruger Minerals was controlling these vigilantes.

It is then we decided to try and find any connection between the increase of attacks and the "peace" from the IMG. We have collected a large amount of evidence, however I will present only some of the more compelling evidence.

Firstly there is [color=#FFFFFF]this.

I doubt there is much more to say about this. While Kruger Minerals and the IMG talked of peace, the IMG bounty our security division. I would hardly call such actions peaceful.

There is also this log collected by the Donner: [color=#FFFFFF]1,
2, 3.

I'm sure you remember the Rot Front. Well it seems they are not a rouge group of IMG miners. It would seem they are instead organised and are working with the IMG.

But it is not restricted to just the Rot Front, the Red Hessians also assist the IMG in downing Kruger ships as the following clearly show.

1, 2.

For now, Kruger Minerals will take no action against the IMG. Instead, we will wait for your decision regarding these issues. Should you require more evidence, then simply ask.

Vorsitzender
Neil Klane

* * * Transmission Lost * * *
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Planet New Berlin
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

[Image: ottoj.jpg]

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Inspektor Otto Kretschmer
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Kruger Mineralien
Subject: IMG/RF/RHA

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#CCFFFF]

Guten Tag. This accusation is being taken seriously by the Buro. We have received your transmission and are looking into the matter.

[color=#CCFFFF]

Signed,

Inspektor Otto Kretschmer
Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

[color=#009900]Transmission Encrypted
Closing Message...

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-