Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Navy, Gallic Metal Services.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incomming transmission
Steve Vontaan
Freeport 10

Message Begins

Good afternoon.

Since the appointed repersentative has yet to speak to me in relation to your King's announcement a few weeks ago to resident's of the tau systems I shall take my time to inform you of the policies at Freeport 10 and to talk to you all personnally.

Freeport 10 welcomes all visitors, so as such you are all more then welcome to use Freeport 10. However you are to respect that anyone can also dock with Freeport 10, and by docking you also agree that you will not use force with in the station itself.

For the full policy list for the surrounding area of Freeport 10 please find them here.

Thank you for your time.

Steve Vontaan
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Origin: RNS Ange Gardien
Recipients: Steve Vontaan

We are still in the process of deciding and formulating the agreements to be sent to Freeport Six and Ten. You will be informed when this is completed.

-Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Marechal de le Guarde Royale
<div align="right]End Transmission
Incomming transmission
Steve Vontaan
Freeport 10

Message Begins

So it must take over two weeks with little communication from yourself to make an agreement? I feel that is of very poor diplomacy. I would expect more communications where there is a discussion to be made. And where a agreement is also to be made.

Steve Vontaan