Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator of TAZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission

[Image: 677bcce6dc72.jpg]

ID: Klara.Fabento, Klayder of the Maquis of the Gallia.
Target: To Administrator of TAZ
Priority: High.

Diplomacy

I welcome. At me to you the offer to enter into alliance with you. The contract will be made at the personal agreement of leaders.
The main requirements:
- Possibility to dock on your bases and their use as strong points for research Sirius.
- To you we give the chance to trade freely on zone Gallia and not to touch you, so possibility dock on our bases.

Transmission over
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Klara.Fabento, Klayder of the Maquis of the Gallia.
Encryption: Unbreakable

Bonjour, Klayder Fabento,

You wish to establish diplomatic relations with us. I am fine with that. Alliances? I'm not a fan of but in this day and age, friends are hard to come by.
I can't speak for all Zoner stations as each one is administered by different people but if you choose to visit Shasta Orbital Skyhook in the Baffin system for a meeting, I can try to get other administrators present although I can't promise that.

Let me know when you can make a trip out and we can chat over a luncheon with some of our other leadership.
I await your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
Incoming transmission

Target: To Administrator of TAZ

Diplomacy

It is very good news. We need the permission only for several bases. These are your bases in Baffin, and the nearest Freeport's. It Freeport in Tau-37 and Freeport in Tau-29. Other bases us don't interest, as we can't reach now them. Thanks and welcome to our bases in Gallia.

Transmission over
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Klara.Fabento, Klayder of the Maquis of the Gallia.

Greetings, Ms. Fabento,

I am Matok, administrator of Freeport 6 in Tau 29. I have been informed that you seek access to Tau Freeports. I will admit to being a bit apprehensive as we have had reports of Gallic Royal ships in the Taus. We have seen what they do when they so much as think we are supporting their enemies. They threatened my base some time ago and bombed Freeport 10. All it would take is for one of their......spies......to witness one of your ships coming or going from my base.

But, I am not denying you. I wish to speak with you, in space preferably. My command ship is [FP6]I.K.S._Vor'cha. I look forward to meeting.

Commander Matok
Freeport 6 Administrator
Incoming transmission

Target: To Administrator of Freeport-6

Diplomacy

Very well, the Administrator of Freeport-6 in Tau-29. I will arrive on your base for conversation and contract drawing up. Exact time of arrival I do not know. Probably to be necessary some days for this purpose.

Transmission over