Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Arms Dealing & Nomad Licensure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I agree with you.
I will pull off my assistance for the SA.
This is an outrage!
Reply to: Unknown recipients
Re: Public complaint

Forward your complaints HERE

Sincerely,
Navy High Command
I agree this fee is outrageous! My fighter which has some nomad equipment mounted, has helped defend Liberty on numerous occasions...why should I pay to defend you !:nono:
Reply to: Unknown recipient
Re: ?

The licensing registrations are being made to bring an order in Liberty space, and contribute to the governmental structure in order to help the navy with the required funds to continue protecting Liberty. It is not something to be paid for aiding official forces as you think. We don't urge bounty hunters to help us either.

Forward your complaints HERE

Sincerely,
Navy High Command

//Keep those in RP now okay? This is not a discussion thread.
|Incomming Transmission|
To:Liberty Navy
Subject: Arms Dealer Lisince

Greetings
I am intrested in appplying for a lisince for arms dealing to make the NY Flea Market an official Liberty dealer.
I have many Nomad Cannons so it will look good on me if i have the lisince.

Heres Some Sastistics Info:
Name: NY_Flea_Market
Type: Prison Liner
ID: Trader
Tag: None
Crew: 500
Visitor Capacity: 1000
Cargo Space: 3600

I have the 5mill alreadsy in the NY FMs bank account so when you do accept me feel free to ask for it next time you see the Orbital Fea Market in space.

Sincerly
New York Flea Market
Sirius' First Flea Market, In Space

end//
Reply to: Acting CEO of NY Flea Market
Re: Arms Dealer Lisince

Dear sir, your application has been recieved and granted. You could pass the required fee by Arizona when she is online in orbit.

Sincerely,
Navy High Command
[EDIT]
//Gene Lance complaint about a non existent interhouse Law.
Greetings,

The vessels Daniel.Feenix and Daniel.Feenix-[GS] require Nomad Licensure. Daniel.Feenix-[GS] will be paying the fee.

Sincerely,
Daniel Feenix
Reply to: Daniel Feenix
Re: Nomad Licensure

Dear sir, your application has been recieved and granted. You could pass the required fee by Arizona when she is online in orbit.

Sincerely,
Navy High Command
Hello, cause of an unfortunate miscommunication with he BPA I found myself in liberty without proper licensing, I was under the impression I could ship nomad items trough liberty with their license, however, this was not the case. The SA officer that stopped me told me to message an admiral about this trough the forums, so I looked up the post about the license. Thus my request, I would like to obtain a license both for myself and my associate (Maitso and Mercuti0).

Maitso
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12