Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[Image: commslinktitanium2.png]

I'm sure you can be more original than that.

Find me something amusing, yet also convincing.

Regards,
Reaver Merc. Co. Director,
Daniela Derringer, Titanium.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
::: Incomming Transmission :::

Comms: Zane Klent

Subject: Recruitment Application

Hello Reavers! My name is Zane Klent, I am 24 years old, and was born on Planet Houston. My dad is a independent freelancer trader, and my mom is a teacher on Planet Houston. When I was 12 years old, I wasn't like other kids, I wanted to fly at a early age. I pretty much never left Planet Houston, because we didn't have enough money to let me go to a Flight School. Then 1 day, this all changed. When I turned 17, my dad had enough money to send me for a 1 year of Flight School on Houston.

He kept quite for some time and said
"I am the William Hendrick, I work for DSE and would like to sponsor you to continue your education in Flight School."

For about a minute, I couldn't talk, I was shocked. I couldn't believe what he just said, and at first I thought this was a joke, then I answered
"Me? Are you sure you found the right person?"
then he looked at me and said
"Yes, I am aware of who you are, I seen your simulation in Flight School, and I want you to keep learning."
This was like - wow. I had nothing to say, I was in shock, and I answered
"This is a great offer, but I dont think I want this."
He looked strangely at me and said
"Hmm, well give me a call if you change your mind."

After that, I got a job as a mechanic on Planet Houston. I worked as a mechanic for 4 years since 18 years old. When I turned 22, I decided to buy a ship with the money I earned and see what its like out there. I asked a Freelancer to take me to Planet Manhattan so I can see if they got anything I can buy for the little credits I had. On Planet Manhattan, I bought a " Kingfisher " Heavy Fighter, and went to fly around. Now that I quit my job and have nothing to do, I decided to be a Freelancer and look for jobs that I can do. I went in to see if maybe Liberty can accpet me as a Mercanary, but they said they dont want someone with no Flight School education. Then I decided this wasn't a place for me.

I headed out of Manhattan to see what the Sirius is like. I looked at corporations, militarys, and other things I can do. I came to Coronado system and docked on Barrier Gate Station and saw alot of Freelancers there. I asked them and they said they just find jobs to do. Then I asked the Bartender if there is a Mercanary Corporation, and he said " Yes of course, there is a group called Reaver Mercanary Company", this caught my attention. Then some time after, I left Coronado and went to New york where I met Dark Orchid Reaver, and she suggested sending a note. So Im here asking if I can join you, and become a Mercanary like you.

Sincerely,
Zane Klent

::: Transmission Lost ::::
Good day mister Zane Klent,

First of, my apologies for the delay of this reply. But I can assure you this is in your favour as I've been asking around. Another member of the company gave me some background information about a situation alike.

You have to keep in mind that the Reavers aren't 'pretty' compared to most companies out there. We take our job and assignments seriously, this means you'll also upset people but satisfy the needs for those you work for. Considering the lack of experience you seem to have and that going with the the origin of yours, could mean that you end up isolated from your family and friends.

To come to my point; are you sure you are willing to put the relationship between your family and friends on the line to take this job?

If you simply want to be a hunter, you could as well take a look at the Bounty Hunters Guild as their origin is from Houston. Maybe you have their genes, who knows.

We will be awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Subject: Reply

It's ok, this didn't take as long as I expected. Well my mom and dad are independent workers. My mom got a job in Tau 23 on Java Station where she teaches students about technology. My dad got a job in the same place as a mechanic, so they both work on Java Station in Tau 23. I'm not a big fan of Liberty, since they talked to me like I was a prisoner. Even though with lack of Flight School, I got some training on Java Station with IMG experts. Since my mom and dad work there, they offered me to some lessons on there. So yes, I want to work here.

::: Transmission Lost :::
Mister Zane Klent,

There are several factoids in your background that do not check. First, your mother teaches at Planet Houston, now it is at Java Station in Tau-23. You quitted your job, after buying a very expensive ship. You didn't had any flight tutoring in your first contact to us, and now you do.

In my honest opinion, i think that you are not qualified to be a Reaver Mercenary Company associate. Thus, i am denying your application.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Subject: Reply

Well I thank you for your replys and your answer. I guess Ill go try getting a job somewhere.

Well my mother went to Java because mom and dad got a higher payment then on Planet Houston, so they moved in the days I got your first transmission. After I sent the application, the next day my mom and dad got a call about the job and we went to Tau 23, Java Station. I was on my job to earn money for a fighter, then after I had money to spend and a ship, I quit to become a mercanary. Yes, I had lack of flight school, we weren't a rich family, so I only had 1 year of flight school, and after the application I sent, I had more training on Java Station.

Thankyou for everything, maybe see some of you in space. Have a good day. *bows*

::: Transmission Lost :::
::Incoming Transmission::

Comm ID: Andy Willet

I shoot crap to earn money; that's what you wanna hear from a potential employee, right? Anyway, to be a little more specific, I've been runnin' as a freelancer all my workin' life, mainly on the side of the rogues. I figured maybe workin' for your lot I could open up my job opportunities up a li'l wider.

Anythin' else you need to know? I look forward to you gettin' in touch.

::Transmission Terminated::
[Image: 28hfu2o.jpg]
To:______.Andy Willet
Subject:__RE: Recruitment

Andy Willet,

You sound like someone that can take care of himself properly. How about you contact me on my S.K.Y.P.3 comms and we'll see what we can arrange? Have a little chat about who you actually are and so on.

Signed,

Nancy Sweetwater
Incoming Transmission

Hi there.My name is Xavier Stone.I was born on Planet Manhattan, in Liberty.My parents were rich.As young, I worked as Equipment dealer assistant on Manhattan, and I was always interested in flying one of those ships that come to our equipment dealer.When I was 17, my parents gave me few milion dollars.I bought myself a transport, and worked as a trader, transporting cargo from California to New York and so.After I made my first long yourney to Bretonia, I was really amazed how different Bretonia is.I was transporting some HazMat Canisters to Liberty.I recieved those Canisters on a deal with ALG.However, in California, few miles away from my final destination, Liberty Navy fired cruise distruptors at my engines and asked me where did I get the cargo.After I said ALG, they started to go crazy and asked me to drop my cargo, and I refused.They said Rheinland cargo is not accepted, and they destroyed my vessel.They got my escape pod and brought me to some dark room.I was in LPI Sugarland prison for 2 years for some reason I don't understand.I asked many other prisoners about my cargo, and the thing that happened to me, they just answered that HazMat Canisters aren't contraband.I think it was just a mistake, or I was carrying some other contraband that I didn't know about.After I was released, I joined the Rogues.Today, I work as their Mercenary, and get revenge on Liberty Navy and their brutality.

I would like to join the Reaver Mercenaries, to get revenge on those Navy guys, and have some fun, killing them with you.

Xavier Stone

Ending transmission
[Image: 28hfu2o.jpg]
To:______.Xavier Stone
Subject:__RE: Recruitment

Xavier Stone,

Someone that hates Liberty? I can imagine they'd hate you for shooting your ship down on some law they made up on the spot. Are you sure they shot you down because you were importing these goods? Last I recall they don't give much attention to what goods are imported besides a few.

Goods they don't want to have important from Rheinland:
- Engine Components
- Ship Hull Panels
- Light Arms
- Military Vehicles
- Nuclear Devices
- Plutonium
- MOX

That little list doesn't show any HazMat Canisters. Neither do I believe Liberty frowns upon ALG business outside of Liberty, they even let ALG vessel in Liberty to pick up their scrap and other garbage.

So either you go played really well. Or your story is something you made up and you're simply lying to me. Either way, I'll contact you via a secured S.K.Y.P.3 channel so that we can talk about this.

Signed,

Nancy Sweetwater
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19