Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Description Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The topic description for Flood has been adjusted to more accurately describe the workings and goal of that section of the Forums.
I don't understand, sir. Can you please elaborate.
Excuse me. If I may?
::ahem::

THE TOPIC DESCRIPTION FOR FLOOD HAS-- j/k:crazy:

Anyway, if you click on "Discovery Gaming Community" just below your log out button, you will see that, well...the flood description has been changed.

It's still not right. I've seen dozens of threads closed for being off-topic, including one that was very lulzy and fun for everyone involved.
' Wrote:It's still not right. I've seen dozens of threads closed for being off-topic, including one that was very lulzy and fun for everyone involved.
then report the moderators
' Wrote:then report the moderators
Lol mod ban the mods.
' Wrote:Excuse me. If I may?
::ahem::

THE TOPIC DESCRIPTION FOR FLOOD HAS-- j/k:crazy:

Anyway, if you click on "Discovery Gaming Community" just below your log out button, you will see that, well...the flood description has been changed.

Can you please elaborate on the new description, sir.
I too find it a bit confusing..
Could you elaborate on what you find confusing about it?
I wouldn't think that lol banning the mods is good enough.

they need to be arrested. I hear one of them drinks goat's blood out of a milk carton while forcing his kidnap victims to play the Star Wars theme on kazoos as a sort of death march towards their ultimate doom which I'm told involves scotch tape, boric acid and an egg beater. I got this in a PM, so I know it's true. Something has to be done. They can't just stroll around flood zapping threads as they please. it's just wrong.
Pages: 1 2