Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Permission to purchase Bretonia GB Missile Turrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Lee van Cleef
Any organization to which you are affiliated: Bounty Hunters Guide
Exact Comm Signature of Ship: Lee_van_Cleef
Your universal ID paper classification: BHG ID
The public affiliation tag which your ship displays: [BHG]

Precise ship or equipment requested: 2 Bretonia Gunboat Missile Turrets
Ship on which equipment would be mounted: Orca Gunboat
Loadout reference: 1 Orca Gunboat Forward Gun, 3 Cerberus Gunboat Turrets, 1 Basic Gunboat Missile Turret, 1 Bounty Hunter Gunboat Turret, 1 Gunboat Pulse Cannon

Your complete area of operations: Bretonia, Tau, Liberty with occasional expeditions to farther systems
Your primary area of operations: Bretonia
The proportion of your time which you spend in Bretonia: 75%
Your main enemies which this equipment would be used against: Corsairs, Outcasts, other pirates and smugglers

State your diplomatic stance towards the following:
a) Kusari: Neutral/Hostile
b) Corsairs: Hostile
c) Liberty: Friendly
d) Rheinland: Friendly
e) Gallia: Neutral
f) Outcasts: Hostile
g) Bretonia Police and Bretonia Armed Forces: Friendly

Have you any previous history of working for or with the Bretonian Armed Forces or other Bretonian government organizations: Several missions on behalf of the Bretonia Armed Forces, all concluded successfully.

Describe in 100 words or less how granting you this equipment would serve the interests of the Bretonian Crown: As the pirates are scourge to citizens and traders alike, my efforts in hunting them down and keeping Bretonia free and strong should aid the Crown economically as well as politically. Furthermore, I am sure that by tackling the pirate threat more forces can be freed to protect Bretonia in its conflicts with Kusari.
INCOM

Bretonian Munitions Quartermaster

Message reads:

Permission denied. We do not grant weapons to people who are hostile to our allies and neutral to our enemies.

ENDCOM
' Wrote:****
INCOM

Bretonian Munitions Quartermaster

Message reads:

Permission denied. We do not grant weapons to people who are hostile to our allies and neutral to our enemies.

ENDCOM

Dear Sir,

my neutrality towards Gallia and Kusari stem from the fact that I have not and will not spend any time there. As I indicated my sphere of action is limited by-and-large to Bretonia and Liberty and it is in my support of the law enforcement / military factions in those sectors that the turrets would be used. I would like to point out the longstanding collaboration between the Bretonian military and the BHG and ask you to reconsider. If it helps, I am willing to accept a stipulation that I while possessing the turrets I will not use come to the aid of either the Empire of Kusari not the Kingdom of Gallia under any circumstance.

Long live the Queen!

Lee van Cleef