Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Signal Locked]
[Message Begins]

[Image: SizeTrial.gif]

[With a strong Kusarian ascent]
Konnichiwa Order Agents ;

[color=#FFFF99]This is the second in command of the "[color=#FF0000]First-Blooming Cherry Blossoms" 'The Hatsuzakura' destroyer of the blood dragons , Ayumi Fuji , we are in need of your assistance , 6 of our crew members including our great commander Hattoro Kenzü has been infected with some sorta of virus , we have strong indications that the nomadic aliens are to blaim(...)

[-Ah...From where do i begin?- The Inexperienced Ayumi says-]

We .... We were looking for Hattoro's father Katana who had fallen in a bloody skirmish with the Infected forces in Tohuko
[She looks down](...) eventually after scanning the whole sector we found a Katana that fits the description of hes father's [She takes a deep breath][color=#FFFF99](...) we brought the Katana into the cargo bay area , what we didn't expected .... the ship was boogy trapped . All the ones who investigated the wreckage became infected.

We placed all 6 crew members into Quarantine , But Still Kyoto and Ryuku have denied us Dock. We understand their decision but we can't let 'em die.

That's why we are sending this desperate request ! Help us.

We know that the order have prior understanding in the matter.

- [color=#660000]So far the Sintoms :
  • High Fever
  • Shakes
  • Unable to recall Recent events
  • Eye Iris turning Blue

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Please , Help us...

[End Message]
[Signal lost]

[Image: nooblettoptech.png]

Commander Ayumi Fuji,

I'll be frank. The easiest and safest solution for us is simply to eradicate your crew and ship from the face of Sirius. I know you understand the greater picture, so if it becomes necessary we will do so.

But I will brief you on what you can do before that happens. If it works, you are saved. If not, well, I am sure someone will be trying to hunt you down for the good of humanity anyway.

Quarantine is the best step. If you have security droids, get them to guard the quarantine area, and then have people guard the guards. This presents more of a barrier to the nomads before they can potentially infect the rest of the crew.

Secondly, I recommend looking back through your surveillance footage. In a fighter vessel, it is likely that there were only a few nomads inside, at least less than six which means there may be less humans are actually infected. The others are most likely under some form of hypnosis.

Once you have done that, and worked out who exactly is infected, I suggest you get back to me. If you can separate those that are truly infected from those under the nomad's hypnosis then you may have a chance.

Good luck Commander, and stay in contact.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf
Spymaster

[Image: noobletbottech.png]
[Image: 2i7lfrq.png]
Source: Commander Kaylee Staite, Order Science Division

"Good to hear from our allies in Kusari again, Commander Fuji, though I wish it were under better circumstances. Mr. Xander's course of action is, obviously, appropriate if a Nomad infestation is occuring, however I do not believe that is the case. Typically signs of infestation by a Nomad parasite do not involve changes in body temperature or muscular spasms, and the parasite's effect on the eyes of its host tend to involve a strong purple or white glow, not a color change of the patient's iris itself. It seems to me that what you describe is something entirely new, resembling a viral or bacterial infection rather than a parasitical one."

"Obviously quarantine is a top priority in such cases, regardless of the origin of the illness. For the moment, I would suggest moving all crewmen who are displaying symptoms of this illness to a smaller vessel, perhaps a shuttlecraft, in order to minimize the risk of spreading it further. Keep a skeleton crew on the shuttlecraft, along with medical personnel to monitor the patients."

"We will dispatch a vessel to Tohoku to meet with you shortly. In the meantime, please transmit all bloodwork and any changes in patient status to the Science Division directly."

[Image: e0lbfr.png]
[Signal Locked]
[Message Begins]

Konnichiwa Agent Xander

[color=#FFFF33]First of all , Thanks for the fast reply Agent.

[She takes a deep breath]

[color=#FFFF99]We...we....Our ship's AI ran security checks and our internal sensors haven't found anything... We believe those devil's minions weren't physically at the wreckage since our sensors didn't picked up nothing non-Human.

Our crew is made of twenty crew men & women , in which six of them are under quarantine. We took your advice and replaced the guard for Droids , but we posses only 3 of them , and they are old. Really old.

As we speak everyone in the ship are being tested for any trace of this plague that was set upon us.I know this may be to much to ask , But our commander means much to us.... We've been trough alot together.

And Thanks... We thought we would be left for dead out here.

[color=#FFFF99][font=Trebuchet Ms]We await further instructions

[End Message]
[Signal lost]

[Signal Locked]
[Message Begins]

Konnichiwa Commander Kaylee

[Ayumi felt relief when she saw the OSD on the screen]

[color=#FFFF99]Science Division? Somehow i think this order branch will be able to help us more , not that i hadn't complete faith and trust with Spymaster Xander.. is just....i don't know.

[She takes a deep breath]
[color=#FFFF99]
All of the blood samples that we took from the other 14 crew members , me included , came down clean , we are not... sick apparently. However our commander and the others show no signs of recovery , their eyes.... are completely blue... this is... unreal.

Our only doctor aboard the ship said that they are loosing hair now... Four Of them are in a coma now and showing skin deterioration. They are still locked up in the Sick bay, nobody else showed signs of infection.

We are still being cautious now.

Data Attachment : Infected Blood Sample
[Image: 4u98ch.gif]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]We await your reply.

[End Message]
[Signal lost]

"I've forwarded the blood sample information you transmitted to our labs, but at first glance it appears that a microbial version of the typical nomad parasite is present, and interlaced with, the patient's blood cells. I dont want to jump to conclusions, but this is something we havent seen before. Typically the nomad parasites that infest human hosts are multicellular organisms that must forcibly invade the body; what your patients seem to be suffering is a Nomad evolutionary response to previous removal techniques... in layman's terms, the Nomads appear to have evolved a single celled organism which is capable of infecting the individual cells of a host and multiplying, eventually consuming the body of the host entirely. I have no idea what such an organism might become once it has consumed the host, but I cant imagine it would be friendly."

"I recommend completely sealing off the quarantine area. Cut off life support and set up oxygen canisters within the quarantine to provide air to the patients. This is a microbial life form that may be capable of spreading outside of the host's body through air ducts and similar pathways commonly found on starships. Adjust your scanners to detect these microbes, and vent into space any decks of your ship that they are found in."

"My vessel is en route to Tohoku, hopefully I will have more information available by the time we get there."

[Signal Locked]
[Message Begins]

Konnichiwa Commander Kaylee

[color=#FFFF99] We are waiting for your ship to arrive. We are sitting idle next to a huge asteroid so we can't be easily detected.

Let us know when you arrive.

[color=#FFFF99][font=Trebuchet Ms]Good speed.

[End Message]
[Signal lost]

"We have arrived in Tohoku and are holding position. Relaying coordinates now..."