Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Whom It May Concern, I Have A Complaint To Make
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----ENCRYPTION LEVEL 2----
----DECRYPTION RUNNING----
----DECRYPTION COMPLETE----
----MESSAGE BEGINS----

TO: Liberty Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Secretary of Defense
FROM: Captain Jordan Haphestus, Haphestus Freighter. Independent Freighter Captain.
SUBJECT: Allocation of military resources, Recruitment standards and a taxpayers complaints about our defense forces.

To Whom It May Concern,
I am Jordan Haphestus, Captain of my freighter; Haphestus Freighter. now i regularly operate my business in your space and i regularly come across your very fine looking naval ships but i have wonder where the hell they are when my ships is being fired upon, boarded and being help at gunpoint both inside and outside my ship within New York no further than 20 Clicks either way of West point Military Academy, Norfolk Shipyard, and Battleship Missouri as well as the numerous Liberty Navy ships stationed at those garrison points. now i send out distress signals on an open frequency, hell they send out their messages on an open frequency for the entire system to hear, what are your ship captains doing, sitting on their hands and ears. did you send all the competent commanders out to Westfallen and you leave the deaf and short-sighted ones back in liberty. how did these guys pass the academy. essentially what I'm saying is pull the primary fleet back from the front. as much as i want to see the krauts burn. id rather see the bulk of our tax payer funded navy back in liberty space, not in New Hampshire, or Quebec. Back in Liberty. should i go into the list of pirate groups I've come across in the past two months, lets see there's the: XTF, Rogues, Lane Hackers, Corsairs, Outcasts, I.C.E, The Indians, H.F, Red Hessians surprisingly, the list goes on I'm sure the intelligence briefs of these groups are on your desk. Also i would like to add about the numerous Rhienland Incursions. so please pull the bulk of the fleet back and get the current forces who gladly hold you at gunpoint while they "inspect" vehicles i transport for you. Some of the ship commanders don't even know that all cargo i transport for the Liberty government isn't contraband that can be transported by civilian freighters, the embargo alone is hard enough for business but essentially I'm concerned for my crew, when i launched the sister ship of the Haphestus, the "Bora" she was shot down within two days of her launch. I remember flying out wreckage with the salvage crew, we found it floating in orbit around Houston, the Firefly's Port engine was vaporized, a Antimatter shots had hit the Cockpit and Living sections of the ship. the log showed that the crew sent a distress signal there was a carrier group in twelve clicks of where the distress signal started. When the pirates boarded they made the crew give everything they had, credits, valuable, food, two crew members are still to this date missing, the other 23 aboard the "Bora" are dead. I'm sure there's been similar situations among other other ships so on behalf of ships across liberty who have to constantly face the daily fear of pirates within the heartland of liberty to please pull back your forces and secure home.

Jordan Haphestus
Captain
Haphestus Freighter

----MESSAGE ENDS---
----RESENDING DATA----
===Incomming Transmission===

Transmitting from:LN-Battleship-Prime

This is Kawish.ali transmitting from Liberty Battle station Prime ,We already Informed The Higher Authorities and the All LSF's About this current situation of Liberty Houses ,The Criminal activities are increased in Liberty Because of most the Primary Fleets are on their CLASSIFIED MISSIONS and other LSFs are busy in securing the Recently captured Rehinland Battle station westfalen in Humburg.
The most LSF's Are now on their way back to Liberty to Properly deal with this Current Situation as well as the LN-Battleship-Prime on his way back to Liberty Space.
We Assure you ,We Completely Control this Situation As soon as Possible.
Good Luck
Kawish.Ali out....

===End Transmission===
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----MESSAGE BEGINS----

Forgive me for saying but that message is sent directly to Manhattan, Whats a Carrier doing intercepting and reading a private message that's not meant for you? it does not look very good for the LNS.

----MESSAGE ENDS----
----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----