Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trasmission from unknow Liner...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission from Walker Nebula, Omega47, to Battleship "Fes"
ID: PlagueLiner-Rigoletto

Most respectful greetings from the captain of the Prison Liner "Rigoletto".

This vessel has been quarantined in a... far away system, along with the guards and the prisoners on board, due to a contagious disease rather serious. But after we were practically abandoned to certain death, without food nor water, we decided to mutiny and we left orbit... Nowe we're in Om47 system, awaiting.

We only ask to join your glorious Empire: of course we will be in orbit as possible to avoid infection, and we offer our service as ship support (both for defense and, eventually, to attack) and as a "hospital ship" to treat your injured riders, as we have very skilled doctors onboard.

We guarantee that the infectious disease on board is now almost eradicated, but advise against "visits" on board unless absolutely necessary (let us know and we will prepare some containment rooms, eventually)

Our primary needs are of course pharmaceuticals, consumer goods and food rations (mainly trade these goods).

I hope that this cooperation, if successful, could bring mutual benefits to our people and to our Empire.

With my respects, awaiting your permission,

James "the gouty", elected from prisoners, guards and doctors as Capitain

Over.
We are sorry we do not share out brothers' enthusiasm, but we like to know something about our partners before we jump in bed with them. So, before anything else, who exactly are you? Under what flag you sail? Where do your loyalties stand? Once we know that we will decide if you are worthy to deal with us
Naturally you're right.
[starting encripted transmission]
This ship was a Bretonian prison liner stationary neear battleship 'Suffolk', new england. Suddenly we have a virulent plague onboard, so the Bretonian Sanitation Department proclaim quarantine.

To study this misterious plague, Bretonian send us some students! Well.. Maybe they are terrorized, cause we have orders to move more and more in frontier systems... Until we received orders anymore. We have got deaths, many... But it seems that virus has gone the power, now.

We ALL decided to mutiny because we are totally abandoned from bastards Bretonian. In our vojage to Omega47, we're assaulted from red hessians that destroyed our Cruise Engine so now we are in walker cloud...

For me... well' I'm a corsair pilot. I've lost my hegemon ship some months ago near Grand Canaria.. and captured from bounty hunters. If you want, I can introduce myself with some friends that I've in Omicron Gamma, expecially in Benitez Family.

over.
So you're a 'sair pilot who was flying a mining ship in Omega 49. Wait, what? Anyway, then you got captured by bounty hunters? For that alone you deserve to die.

No, tell me why the hell would we want a ship full of infested failures - yes, failures; that's what a captured corsair is - anywhere near us? To help us attack? We're pirates, not some damn house navy. We go in, get paid and get out. We don't need any fat and slow ship along for the ride. For defending us? Where we come from that insult is enough to get you killed.

You know the Benitez? We doubt that. We doubt a proud family like themselves would associate themselves with someone like you. Lying to us, as should you know, it's yet another reason for your death.

See, amigo, we already have three reasons to end your sorry existence. Now, if you have at least a couple of neurons left in that sick brain of yours you should be heading for Gran Canaria and begging that zoner named Doc Holiday to help you and your pathetic crew. Once he fixes you up we might have a use for that piece of junk you call a ship. You might be employed to transfer people to Etna for organ harvesting. Until then stay the hell away from us and our people
well... I'm a bit surprised about this answer.

Without trading (and mining) you know very well, your exceptional ship can't be build at all. Remember me only few episode, of what corsairs system core are NOW. Omicron Gamma is REGULARY invaded by all sorts of scums, pirates, outcasts, mad freelancers.

With exceptions of Benitez, I don't see at all any sort of patrolling, if not only to voluntar basis. Some time ago, I remember that an invasion flotilla of about EIGHT outcast (with capital ship, too) in Omicron Gamma was contrasted only from my hegemon and an heavy fighter (I have witness about).

Only to have some idea of what core systems are, I remember a freelancer named Rip.Rage.Rorry that blockated with a repair ship (!) the gate to OM91 for two hours and we lost three of our transports with ship hull panels.

For an Hegemon was not a real menace, but for others small transport, surely he was.

Noone was able to destroy this crap (and I've made a reward of 350k bucks) and then he flied away. A bit bored, cause noone was a menace (gunboat, too).

You say do not have to do with EVERY available ship patrolling. ok. So, then how do you explain these situations that occur constantly in the Omicron Gamma? And we know how much material shortage has Rhodes shipyard in OM91...

However there is no problem, noone of us will help in any case, with our "filthy" ship. Surely you know how to best handle any situation.

And finally, we will see in a few days if I'm so liar as you say. Stay tuned in "comunication channels".

With this, sorry to bother you, I make an end to the conversation.

Over.