Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Freeport 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola there.

This is Grimly, Elder of the Corsair Empire and Sovereign of the Black Sails !
You may know some troublemakers using some unknown technologies to most of the pilots around. I name here the gallics.

These bugs are irritating me. Somehow they can rebuild their ships with no help, unless you give them a hand ? I don't recall I've seen a shipyard at Freeport 1.

My request is simple : Remove all rights to land in Freeport 1 to all ships using unusual technologies. If they request food, refuse it. About water, tell them the ice is all around them !
Or maybe you want we come to a different kind of talk so they can't dock in Freeport 1 an other way.

Adios mi amigo.
' Wrote:
>>>LINK DETECTED<<<
>>>DOWNLOADING DECRYPTION KEYS<<<
>>>VERIFYING SENDER....NAME: Siena Rae, XO|<<<
>>>VERIFYING LOCATION: Mobile Colony Avo's Tear, Main Biodome Park|<<<
>>>VIDEO FEED ENABLED<<<

[Image: 600fullsusancoffeyq.jpg]

So... Unknown equals EFF YOU?

If that was the case, I wouldn't have gotten such a hot Navy brunette in bed after banging her son.

I'll pass this to Dane. Don't let the commies shoot your ass up!

Siena out.

>>>LINK TERMINATED<<<
**** Incoming Transmission ***
**** Comm ID Verified ****
**** Sender: Francisco Martin de la Vega ***
**** Sending Location: [FP1]Southern.Cross ****

Buenos dias senor Grimly.

I am Francisco Martin, executive officer of the Freeport 1 ship Southern Cross. As executive assistant to the director of security, John Raven, I am the fourth in command of the station and a member of the Citizen's Council. While I'm sure that Mr. Summers, Ms San Savage, or Mr. Raven will attend to your transmission, I felt that I should respond as well.

Handling of patrol scheduling for FP1 and in the Omega 3 system falls under my responsibilities, as does keeping an eye on suspicious individuals and activities to reduce the likelihood of being caught unawares of potential problems. This is thus the reason for my response prior to that of administrator Summers.

Though I have had the crew of the Southern Cross on a shakedown cruise at Freeport 11 for the past four days, I have still been monitoring reports from FP1's security staff. We have not seen any such odd vessels in the area, with the exception of some Gallic Royal Navy ships bearing CCCP transponders.

Perhaps if you could provide more information as to the types of vessels and weapons technology you are referring to we might be of further assistance. Our knowledge of Gallic technology consists mostly of their Naval vessels which have in the past made incursions into the Tau territories and further into Bretonia. Is it Gallic or Nomad-type technology you are referring to? Or is this some form of new technology previously unseen?

In keeping with our position that the Freeport is a neutral location for persons and ships of all types to dock, repair, trade, rest, or have a meal and a drink, we do have the occasional person stop in who may be reputed to dabble in the pirate trade. Keeping the Freeport an actual Free Port is one of the highest priorities of administrator Summers and our staff. That we permit the Corsairs the occasional docking has provided no small amount of consternation regarding our relations with Bretonia, especially the BAF. Of the persons known or rumored to take part in the pirate trade, all have flown the usual ship types of Roc, Havoc, Kusari Explorer, Pirate Train, Pirate Transport, and the occasional Behemoth.

Suffice it to say that neither our security personnel nor our docking bay staff are aware of any highly unusual ship types or technologies docking with or basing off of our station. I would ask, however, should you come across such ships and technology that you provide us with guncam imagery. Such intelligence would be valuable to the Zoners and Tau allies.

Sincerely,

Francisco Martin de la Vega
Assistant Director of Security, FP1
Executive Officer, Southern Cross

**** End Transmission ****

Hola senor De la Vega,

First of all, don't treat me as a silly person. Having a such high responsibility of your station and not having an eye on the technologies you don't know, this is not what a sane man would do. Shall the One find a new guy to ensure the safety of the station ?
You know the shape of the ships I'm talking about. I see here a first denial.

Then, let's suppose you know them because you do. Who ever said I was talking about nomads ? They are not yet, but by the time they spend in Omegas, I think these gallic fools encountered the Wilde. Do they know how to deal with them ? I hope they do or your little One is open to possible parasite infections by the time we talk.

You also bring me the Bretonia forces. That's so kind of you, I remember the old times when the zoners were helpless taken between our two fire. Do you just know why you are still alive senor De la Vega ? The Bretonia and the Corsairs stood out of your stations and Grand Canaria for the only sake of your neutrality. It as been agreed no operations would be launched or go through a zoner base. The One is used by my men as a strict emergency location. The men I'm talking about do not have this opinion about the One. They use it to launch their operations, making you by this fact their accomplices. If it stays this way, I will not ignore your position senor.

You may trust me when I say you do not wish to have me "talking the other way".

I'll be waiting for the words of senor Summers.