Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Population dropdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
But it used to be 180+ for half a day prior. Even during the uni times n such
Like mentioned sometimes before this is the time where school stuff and all the other things are making a lot of people busy. It's said the lack of activity would end when this time is over. Personally I am not sure if this is really true but I could imagine the activity will increase, at least in the time before christmas. Otherwise...if not then not. There is no way to change that. But be sure the activity will rise when .86 is out. That's for sure.
or eventually, those of us who survive will have to live with the fact, that the game will be slowly eventually dying out.
Discovery isn't dead yet... But gangrene has definitely set in. The actual population numbers have been steadily declining on the server for weeks and months now. If that's not a clear indicator of something gone wrong, I don't know what is.

Also, the rumour mill says .86 is coming out within 6 weeks. But then, it also said it was coming out in August. And also the August the year before. Ignore the rumours - it's probably not coming.
' Wrote:or eventually, those of us who survive will have to live with the fact, that the game will be slowly eventually dying out.

Not today. Not so long as there are loyal players on it.:laugh:
Quote:Ive got no idea. ALso I got sanctioned at least four times already, so what? I never said I did not do it. Its not what I was talking about and aside from your misunderstanding of my reply, its just hardly replying to yours.
I did understand it and stated my position there. And lawyers are annoying, most of the times with line: "I never said I did not do it." Of course, they never said they were guilty either, just saying the talker is misunderstanding him... Sanctioned 4 times... You sure this is the right place for ya?

Quote:ingame folks are bashed with sanctions and treated like morons most of the time, what we expect?
Anyways.
Thank god I'm not a lawyer. Those always mention rules in-game, and use any hole in them to break it, without actually breaking it. Most common explanation: it's not mentioned, I can do it.
Sanction threatened like morons? Well, you either are a moron or if you know you're right - screen them, laugh at them, shoot them imaging the RP reason and keep the screens and the log in case of a false sanction - bugger might get sanctioned instead of yah and you'll have some fun. I don't have problems like that. Just admit it - it's your own fault if you experience it.
Heh, implying that being sanctioned four times indicates he shouldn't be here?

'Cause, if you were never sanctioned, that probably means you weren't playing here long enough.
' Wrote:Heh, implying that being sanctioned four times indicates he shouldn't be here?

'Cause, if you were never sanctioned, that probably means you weren't playing here long enough.
Over 4 years, with a clean record. :D
you mean this cyclical october/november thing?
' Wrote:you mean this cyclical october/november thing?
It's been going on for months now. I've had far too much free time on my hands, so I've noticed it quite clearly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5