Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Population dropdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:Discovery isn't dead yet... But gangrene has definitely set in. The actual population numbers have been steadily declining on the server for weeks and months now. If that's not a clear indicator of something gone wrong, I don't know what is.

Also, the rumour mill says .86 is coming out within 6 weeks. But then, it also said it was coming out in August. And also the August the year before. Ignore the rumours - it's probably not coming.

it is coming - I wouldn't be wasting my time working on it if it were not so!
' Wrote:Over 4 years, with a clean record. :D

Note the "probably" part.;)

Anyway, a number of sanctions doesn't mean someone is "undesirable" or anything. It's just those little mistakes you do from time to time, for god knows what reasons or in what state, that get you sanctioned. You take the sanction, go through it, then play again. Simple.
' Wrote:I did understand it and stated my position there. And lawyers are annoying, most of the times with line: "I never said I did not do it." Of course, they never said they were guilty either, just saying the talker is misunderstanding him... Sanctioned 4 times... You sure this is the right place for ya?
Anyways.
Thank god I'm not a lawyer. Those always mention rules in-game, and use any hole in them to break it, without actually breaking it. Most common explanation: it's not mentioned, I can do it.
Sanction threatened like morons? Well, you either are a moron or if you know you're right - screen them, laugh at them, shoot them imaging the RP reason and keep the screens and the log in case of a false sanction - bugger might get sanctioned instead of yah and you'll have some fun. I don't have problems like that. Just admit it - it's your own fault if you experience it.

Do re-read it. Als you know little about lawyers and law systems, so how about you shut your uneducated mouth up hu?;)

I dont do loopholes, and my sole comment was pointed at the fact, that for most, people sanction as first resort, instead of last, 0.0 comes to mind rigt?

Happens every year. You do know that people have obligations to attend right ?

for instance, I gave the grn lead to someone else that have enough time to manage everything that has to do with it, which will likely be a lot once 4.86 hits (unless our new unofficial grp take it all). Cause well.... Having a leader that don't have the time to go through everything quickly isn't very good for the faction.

so ye, you'll see less players online for various reasons.
People like us though, we have no lives and obligations, we're freeloading and lazy chumps. (sun)
' Wrote:Don't you think it's about time to put 4.86 out? Or is it too big to finish for a little team? If so, just finish main things and let it out for bugtests.

' Wrote:it is coming - I wouldn't be wasting my time working on it if it were not so!

4.86 is coming.
it's since the admins did a lot of sanctions:crazy:
' Wrote:4.86 is coming.
Winter is coming.
It was quiet this time last year if I recall...:mellow:

Anyway once summer (here)/Winter (All those up there) hits the population tends to rise.

I have upcoming exams to study for so there's my reason for not being so active
' Wrote:Winter is coming.

Yay, let's eat gingerbread then.:D

Gingerbread for all if the server gets to it's limits at 8am GMT :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5