Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Flood Pony Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gytrash

It's okay, I most likely won't revive that character (Except in my mind) You have no idea how hard it is to find RP to do when your character is incredibly shy. That and writing out her posts never really felt right.
do that

and i will bounty you until the day i die
(01-25-2014, 02:36 AM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]do that

and i will bounty you until the day i die

Thats, what a virtual badass doing. You have style sir! (bandit)

Gytrash

But... But... But...

Fluttershy
[Image: Fluttershy_i_am_the_night_by_atryl-d6zzgtb.png]
[Image: sV1aq37.jpg?1]

Booyah.

Gytrash

Alrighty then people. I've just gotten back from Ponycon AU in Melbourne. So much fun and so much work. I've also had my first experience as a volunteer security guy. Also if anyone here was at that con (Which I highly doubt) I was the guy screaming at the lines Saturday morning.

And here's some art I got done, an OC for me made by someone immensely more talented than I am.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3849...-1-KEZ.jpg

Gytrash

Related to thread topic.

Gytrash

Made by a friend of mine

Language warning.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...3974_n.jpg
Quote:February 5, 2014 (RALEIGH, N.C.) -- An 11-year-old boy is in the hospital after trying to commit suicide -- the victim of bullying at school.

Michael Morones remains in WakeMed hospital with a tube down his throat and potentially life-long brain damage. Michael tried to kill himself, apparently because he could no longer take the torrent of bullying he was facing at school.

"He's the kid that never walks. He dances everywhere," said Michael's mother, Tiffany Morones-Suttle. "He's so full of energy. He's always on the move."

Michael's parents say he was that way even in the face of daunting bullying at school. Michael likes the cartoon "My Little Pony."..... READ MORE

I think this kid needs as much attention and support as he can get