Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Harvester AI forge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HARVESTER CODING

Ships allowed to start are Kushan, Taidani, Kith Som Taaw, Turanic, Kadesh, Daumann heavy Tanker, miner ship and Zoner designs.

Zoner and Nomad weapons to start any salvaged guns. They are machines and think purely in practical terms, go for max effect balanced with your style of combat.

1.The lower a Harvesters number the higher its rank, as the closer it gets to the root program.
I suggest we all have at least two Harvesters so we can swap command around.

2.Teamwork is the most important virtue to me. As we are playing a single minded machine.

3. NEVER disagree in front of other players, its instant purging of your program. // not really youll be warned but its a bad show. Disagree in private.

4. Tags/Ids Tags for the various Harvesters can be any lawful ID due to Variable IFF projector, to assist in the blending in of the surrounding Bioforms. IDs are a bit more restrictive depending on role. Command units are given one of the friendly Ids such as Order, Zoner, GMG, IMG, while combat units are IDed as Mercs and trade vessels are IDed as Freelancers and miners are IDed as well miners.

5.If you are destroyed tell the person that a beacon remains that contains the chronicles of scorn.

6.Avoid conflict with major houses. Run, lie, cheat, and steal. Fight only if last resort.

7.NEVER FIRE ON (OPG), and only fire on other Corsairs in the same event as houses(last resort).

8.Try to establish relation and alliances with other AI characters fight only for survival, or above stated reasons.

9.Respond to Corsair elite calls for aid//player characters.

10.Resource Harvesters offer money in the amount of 750k per trade circuit.

11.Share Bots/bats with Corsairs.

12.Post on Chronicles of Scorn just cut and paste the other headers and footers so its uniform.
Dont worry if you do it wrong it not the end of the world but, let try to put on a show. This is where you will post your reports so that all Harvesters can be up to speed even if they were not present.

Comm codes to quicken typing by cutting the amount of typing down.

PS=pitt stop//docking, refueling, repairing, data upload, or realife needs

FU=form up

FUD=formed up

CD=Cruise disrupted, as in the typist was.

DE=disengaging for what ever reason

AT=attack my target, we should all concentrate on one enemy player at a time.

DT=disable target, keep their shields down and don't let them leave.

adjfbadnfg=when a bunch of this stuff is typed it means help me now!

Id love it if you folks got Teamspeak2, we will make channel called Harvester, the password is "theharvest" all lower case. Even if you dont have mic, its still good to have so you can hear other Harvester chatter and it will allow us to work even faster as a team by cutting the amount of typing down.

Bots are referred to as parts as all Harvesters have permanent nanites on board.

Bats are referred to Harvesters as shield fuses.

Selling cargo and prisoners is considered landing and having nanites reduce the said item to component parts and storing them in energy format//credits

They must land to do this due to the amount of processor power needed.

Let me know before making another Harvester so I can tell you what number we are on.

If you recruit someone have them read the chronicles. As all harvesters have some of Scorns memories on board. Thus complete reading not needed.

Also have them read this, cut, paste, forward whatever but this is probably the most complete consolidated "rule book there is"

Thats all I have for now this is all our group, I am flattered you folks would play along so, let me know as we go if anything you think of may help we will give it a shot and see how it works in practice.

We should also find quiet places to PVP each other for training, we have a war coming.

Let me know if you have suggestion, concerns, or ideas.

Alliances OPG, CYLON collective

Friendly Corsair, Order, GMG, IMG

Neutral Houses

Unfriendly Pirates, terrorist

Enemies Outcast Due to bias absorbed from Pyriel of the Scornstar, Lane Hackers due to their computer hacking ways and success in interdicting Harvester trade, Zoner players oppressive keepers of the Alpha code, (NPCs are not targetable, due to the need to land on Gammu) At anyone or anything in the moment that tries to make the unit release its captives.

The Harvesters require Miners and traders most now.