Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ryu Nakata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: ryunakataklein.png]

Konnichiwa Takaya-san,

i am a bit confused about your name my friend. You wish that i call you Kazama-san now? But I understand. I'm sure you are not very welcome in Kusari under the new Government. A shame if you ask me. Kusari could need a man like you in these strange times. I am certain that the way of the Government is the wrong way. The Alliance have to change this. But thats not the subject here.

So let us talk about your request. You need help with supplies? You maybe heard about it, we are outlawed in Kusari now. So we have no free access to all Kusari Stations and Planets. Only Samura assets are a safe harbour from now on. We can hide there. But of course we do anything to help you. I think we can get everything you need. We are maybe outlawed now, but we still have enough friends here in Kusari. So give me a list, i take care of it.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata

>>> Incoming Transmission <<<
>>>Encryption:[color=#CC0000][size=small]High
<<<
[Image: TB_Kazama1.png]
>>>>To: Ryu Nakata
>>>>Subject: Request
[color=#000000]Konnichiwa once again Nakata-san.
Аor a long time we have not talked with you. Unfortunate events occurred and we don't need those supplies anylonger.
We underestimated power of gallics in tau region, our scouts showed their huge presence.
We won't be able to get to our emperor with this forces, at least not without some new "prototype" technologies.
But this is not a case of my transmission. Once again I have request to you.
I'm searching for a way to get back into kusari atleast on some sort of legal status,
I know peoples who can help me to get documents, but as you understand I can't reach them from here.
We also know about your situation and outlawed status,
but as you told you can still peacefull operate on samura bases,
so you can use them as a meeting ground.

I'll wait for your answer.

Sayonara.
[color=#990000]>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
[color=#990000]>>> Signal Lost <<<
Pages: 1 2