Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unlawful contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dondraper.jpg]

Ladies and... well... gentlemen is an overstatement, shall we say interested parties?

My employer has a dilemma, it seems that Freeport One has become an issue. My employer wishes a toll of punishment be delivered, but cannot sully their hands with such a finite mess.

And so, with great amusement, I recommend at some point during the conflict/hunt you announce:

"Dakun Remembered."

The targets are any Freeport defense force vessel, tagged please.

Any Order vessel within the 5k no fire zone.

Show these interlopers, squatters... refuse... that the no fire zone is a tattered flag that is to be struck down.

My... Comrades will thank you.

They will thank you to the sum of 10 million credits per kill, upon confirmation in here of message delivery and destruction of property, as well as a range to Freeport One finder that states the enemy vessel was within the No Fire Zone.

For this endeavour I have Eight hundred million Credits.

I will consider extending the contract if the persecution of this... riff-raff is done to my satisfaction.

Mister Taine

//OoRP: Bounty done on behalf of the SCRA Taine is an established proxy.
[Image: commslinkofficesilver4.png]

Evenin', suit-man.

Get a new tie. That one sucks.

*Exhales the smoke to the camera*

10 mio's for a pop.

Almost shinny.

*Inhales the cigar smoke again*

Pitty you forgot that they are zoners in capitals with 'sile like builds, capable of wrecking a whole attack force, sitting at a 5'k range of their own base.

It's a death zone, those 5k's you are mentioning.
I bet your 'Comrades' felt it on their hides.

By the way,
They are not 'sairs, the ones that are flying those caps.

Or Armin.

Which just complicates the whole thing.

*Exhales the smoke again*

I mean. Nice numbers you're throwin' and all.
On another terms and shiz, i would be jumping on it like a battery rabbit on some carrot flavored Duracell.

But the whole thing? Smells wrong.

'Cause i don't see how a couple of mercs are going to wack those forces.. On their own.

You'll get lucky if you reach the 5 explosions in a month, love.

My advice?

Up the prices, and i mean, up the prices real good, 'cause the money you're throwin' ain't enough for me or my boys and girls to feel suicidal.

*Grins*

By the way, there is no such thing as lawful or unlawful mercs.

Guess you're one of those that still can't grasp the concept.

There is only... Mercs.

Without a frackin' thing to add,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
[Image: commslinkcopper.png]

Oh my gosh where does the time go! Is it amateur hour already?

Lemme wind back the timepiece on the mantle to get a clue o'clock. Tell your body to put out there that the entirety of the purse will go to whichever body or organization splashes the most bogies within a set piece o' time if you really want to spill some blood in the water.

At least I know I'll have a pickle of a time watching bodies commit political suicide with the Zoners in exchange for the unparalleled delight of sniping at battleships sitting with a docking tube up their arse at a rate I'd expect for the time and trouble of splashing a motheaten Rogue battlebarge.

Hi again by the way! Sorry the last time we crossed paths it didn't work out so hot either.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
[Image: dondraper.jpg]
Ladies and... well... gentlemen is an overstatement, shall we say interested parties?

Very well, I am entertained by this prospect. I tell you what, I will pay a three hundred million bonus to the group that splashes the most of these raving lunatics.

Also I will add twenty million per FP1 tagged capital ship. As an incentive.

Also, tell Silver that I will give her any tie she wants if she is, personally, the one to claim a bounty on this board. In fact I will give her fifty million as a bonus, on top of the tie.

As for our past dealings, I call that water under the bridge and a lesson learned. This time I pay after the deal, and not up front.

And as for Unlawful Mercs, I was stating Unlawfuls/Mercs, seems the Neural Net rejected the symbol in the header.

Mister Taine
Moderator Notice:

Bounty closed while under review (done voluntarily)

~Alvin