Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Those disastisfied with Orbital Spa and Cruise's diplomacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+++Incoming Transmission+++
+++Location: Eden Colony, Gran Canaria+++
+++ Security: Light+++
[Image: TheVirulianEmpire.png]
To all those dissatisfied with Orbital Spa and Cruise

Clearly, recent events show that Orbital Spa and Cruise, and especially their holiday rep are incapable of conducting a neutral and diplomatic summit. Therefore the Council asks whether those of us who are unhappy should conduct a sane summit, attended by those whom we may disagree with but who are actually capable of formulating a sensible argument.

If this is the case, the Council is happy to offer Eden Colony as the location of this summit. If you would prefer somewhere else we would happily attend.

Creator spare us from incompetents

Curate Nathan Ward.

+++Transmission Terminated+++
::|: Transmission Detected :|::
[Image: Terrence%20TB.png]
:: Target ID: Curate Nathan Ward ::
:: Encryption Level: [color=red]High
::
:: Priority Level: High ::

Mister Ward,

You would be correct in assuming that certain parties are not happy with Orbital Spa and Cruise, however, they did have a point, a summit or something equivalent to one is needed, one that would concern all of Sirius as whole against the upcoming tides, the Enclave knows what this is, and many talks have already been held with several groups that are aware of the threat.

But indeed it would be a wise move to share information with the rest of Sirius, some information that they might not have, the Republic is thinking of arranging such a meeting with several more groups in Sirius. If it is determined by the cabinet that such an arrangement will be made, the Enclave will of course be invited, if not, the Republic will gladly be a part of any meeting the Enclave might arrange themselves.

We've flown with you before, we will again.

<div align="right]My respect,
Lt. Cmmdr. Terrence Westridge

[color=white]::|: Transmission Terminated :|::
+++Incoming Transmission+++
+++Location: Eden Colony, Gran Canaria+++
+++ Security: High+++
[Image: TheVirulianEmpire.png]
Dear Lt. Cmdr. Westridge,

The Council would also like to discuss this further before coming to an agreement of wether a meeting should take place.

I whole heartedly agree with you points, and was disturbed when your attendance was denied. A meeting will hopefully be fruitful.

We are delighted to fly with you and indeed with others willing to discuss mature matters,
Creator bless you

Curate Nathan Ward.

+++Transmission Terminated+++
-Incomming Transmission-
-Orbital Spa & Cruise-
-Kim Allen-

To: Nathan Ward

I am no Holiday rep. Or are you truely blind? I have been civil, I see you only wish to deframe myself. Good luck with your blindness.
Signed

Kim Allen

-Transmission Terminated-
|-Following message is transmitted from an EDF Frequency-|

[Image: ZhaneComAga.png]
  • [font=Arial]
    Kim Allen, representative of an Holiday cruise organisation, behaving as a kid being pushed in the sand while playing with the other kids.
    Do not think for a moment that not everyone have seen that you have no interest of a neutral summit, you only care of your own interests..

And remember one simple thing, ALL in Sirius should be allowed to discuss things that concern Sirius, who are you to ask them not to attend?

A holiday rep, your words ring hallow.

Now, I am going to close this channel from your comments and messages further.

Take care Kim Allen.

[font=Arial]|-The message ends-|
[Image: RepbotTrans.png]

[font=System]Very interesting. Representatives of the OCULUS Corporation and OCULUS news would be interested in attending such a meeting on behalf of Roy Heliox.

Quote:[Image: roysignature.png]
[font=Arial]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
**ID:DINK SMALLWOOD**
**SUBJECT:DINK SMALLWOOD'S LEGENDARY ATTENDANCE TO THE SUMMIT**

[color=#665411]Hello, I am the legendary Dink Smallwood, yes, you heard right, Dink Smallwood, the legendary Shooter of Rocks and Mollies, Feeder of Babies, Confuser of Commies, Semi-Overlord of Dublin, President of Smallwood's Big Club'„¢. I'll be representing both Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing, as well as Smallwood's Big Club'„¢ during this summit. I hope that all members of Smallwood's Big Club'„¢ will be allowed to attend, I will be attaching a list of Smallwood's Big Club'„¢ members at the end of this transmission so the necessary arrangements can be made for their attendance.
Quote:Smallwood's Big Club'„¢ Membership List

President - Dink Smallwood
Vice President - Dink Smallwood
Co Vice President - Dink Smallwood
Sub Vice President - Dink Smallwood
Sub Co Vice President - Dink Smallwood
Member - Dink Smallwood
Member - Dink Smallwood
Member - Dink Smallwood
Member - Dink Smallwood

~Your Sincere Semi-Overlord, Dink Smallwood

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
[Image: wlyf40.png]

"The Order Science Division requested permission from Orbital Spa & Cruise to send a representative vessel to the 818 Summit to bring to light matters concerning all houses and factions within Sirius. We were promptly refused admittance, and the OSC claimed that "terrorists" were not welcome at the Summit. Truly, House propoganda has not weakened in the least."

"We would be happy to attend your meeting, however. If the Houses will not act in a responsible manner and address the threats that all humans in Sirius face, then we shall leave it to the less official elements to do so."

[Image: e0lbfr.png]
[Image: OkadaTop.png]

Konnichiwa Mr. Ward-san.
The Kusari Teikoku will be keeping any eye on these proceedings to ascertain the likelihood of this coming to fruition as it is hoped.
If this is a genuine move towards peace and cooperation, then of course you can count on the Kusari Teikoku taking part.
If this is to turn into a unbalanced meeting unfairly represented, or a meeting to further the goals of one group, then we will abstain as we would for all such matters.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
LOCATION: Office of the Premier '€“ Kremlin Dome Volgograd Omega-52

TARGET ID: To the Hosts

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Gentlemen,

I will be in attendance personally as the Head of State for the Coalition, appointed representative of the People of Omega-52.

Thank you, on behalf of the people, for the chance to have our voice heard.

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION
Pages: 1 2 3 4