Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Contract to EDGE for services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: Freeport 11
Vessel ID: [FL]-FireHawk
Sender ID: Adam Spire

[Image: adamspire1.png]

To: Executor Sobchak:

I would like to employ the services of the EDGE hunters to help with issues with these specific pilots.

Silver.Reaver
Amethyst:Reaver
Gamboge: Reaver
Pumpernickel:Reaver
Not.A.Reaver
Bieber.Reaver

They have caused a great disruption to mining, shipping, and personal grief that I wish to alleviate to some degree. I will set a per bounty per kill at 6 million. I would merely like a guncam shot to their destruction.
They may have a slight variation of names but their primary identifiers remain the same.

Additionally, there is a pirate ship out there, ID: LosSnuggleros who'€™s flown by Johnathan Blunt. I don'€™t want you to destroy him I just need information on him. His ship, his primary location and area of operations. I considered a more tactful means of communication with him, but when I found out he has a contract on me and the Freelancers that work with me, it got personal. Just gather as much information you can about him and I'€™ll pay 10 million on top of that for your trouble.

Transmission timed out