Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communique to The Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]

Mantear here.

I'm here to talk to you on a matter of vagueness. After a bout of heated skirmishes with Kusari
infected units around Tohoku, their sorties have abruptly ceased. For a month now, our intelligence
network has not heard a whimper.

While I'd like to think wishfully and think that they've been obliterated...that's not a possibility
we can assume. The other possibility is that the kusari infectees have retreated into the shadows.

We'd like to be able to find out what they're doing. I'm sure you have your own intelligence
networks in Kusari...we'd like to co-opt them for this purpose. In return, we'll pool our
intelligence network with yours on matters relevant to you. Awaiting your response, Shoguns.

Mantear out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
[Image: dragonlogo.png]

Most respecful salutations.

While Ryuku is still serving as outpost monitoring any kind of activity coming from the Arch, it's true that the we didn't manage to intercept any major skirmish in Kusari anymore. At least we're totally sure that the remnants of the Nomad War are still allocated in the base, maybe keeping a low profile to strike again in future. But difference is that we know that there isn't any 'human' Naval Forces wing assigned there, which was something we used to believe since the Tekagi was killed. This time we will be ready.

We would suggest keeping this channel to send any report about alien activity in Kusari, even if it's minimal. For now, we haven't anything relevant to submit.

[color=#990000]<div align="right][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
In Hideyoshi's Memory

[Image: aGjMe.png]
ID: [color=#FF6666]Itagaki Dato
[font=Century Gothic]The passage of time has taken its toll on Lord Hakkera, and even if his wisdom still prevails, somebody will have to take the baton, eventually. You know perfectly what I mean.

We have a name, Kogi Ariachi. He's located somewhere around New Tokyo, but he will move to Honshu in matter of days. Take it or leave it.
<div align="right][color=#000000]Signed,
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

[Image: e3Psp.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory

This is Taweret.

We do have fleeting news of the sudden upheaval in Kusari, and were worried about it's
potential fallout and the vulnerability it shows to our mutual enemy.

Kogi Ariachi is the prefect of Honshu if our information is correct. It would be useful indeed
if he were somehow convinced as to our mutual benefit. But I highly doubt that he'll
listen to a Blood Dragon or Order representative. There is one person he will be compelled
to listen to...I believe you know who he is.

We will have to bring Ariachi to him somehow. However, I'm sure you're aware as to our
recent predicaments. We are at a severe lack for ships, and unable to put all our pilots
in space at this time.

If that problem could be worked around, I believe we could pool our resources and
arrange that...meeting.

Taweret out.

[font=Century Gothic]What a coincidence, we also lack ships. A special ship.

Once this problem is fixed, then we'll discuss the lack of resources coming from your side.
<div align="right][color=#000000]Signed,
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

[font=Century Gothic]Operation Prefecture Garden has proved unsuccessful. However, the strike wing managed to remove every evidence and took one casualty on our side. This should be the legit combat report:
[color=#3366FF][KNF]Sk.Ryoma.Sakamoto was killed by ]bd[Daikokuten (Wasp/Hornet)
[KNF]Di.Kaito.Shigehito was killed by ]bd[Daikokuten (Gun)
[KNF]Kh.Keiji.Hyuga was killed by ]bd[-Fujita.Miu (Mine)
[KNF]Aichi was killed by Order|Orochi-3 (Gun)
[KPT]-Surujin-13 was killed by ]bd[Daikokuten (Gun)
<div align="right][color=#33FF33]]bd[-Fujita.Miu killed himself (Mine)
We need to rethink our strategy.
<div align="right]Signed,
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

A bad outcome. But not the worst that could have happened. Our target will no doubt increase his
security now, making him difficult to get to...I suggest we pool our efforts and look for a more
discreet approach towards him.

If we cannot bring Kogi to him, perhaps we can bring him to Kogi. Worth a thought, perhaps?

Taweret out.