Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Brandon Garrison, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 98e5aed3.png]

Right. Admiral, I regret to inform you of some Tragedies that have befallen the Vagrant Raiders, and to inform you of a change to the Raiders. Overlord John Petrucci is in a Coma due to unforeseen circumstances, and as such I have taken command of the Vagrant Raiders. Beyond this, nothing has changed, the Raiders will continue to carry Cardamine into Liberty and spread the Orange Dream as it seems fit.

Secondly, We recently came into contact with one of Petrucci's old Taskmasters, Harold Kane. He was the Commander of the VR-VCS-Silver.Lining, which he has refused to give up. The scanners on the Metropolis put him somewhere in Rheinland. Where, I have no clue. As for the Silver Lining, he refused to give up its location or affirmation that it has been destroyed, so I am operating under the pretense he has disavowed the Raiders and is doing who knows what in Rheinland. As such, I request that if any sign of the Silver Lining shows up, you take it down or apprehend the crew commanding the vessel. It is not under my(nor any other raiders) command as of this moment and is operating as a rogue vessel(if it is still operating).

-Blain Spike

[Image: 2308990c.png]
...Incoming transmission...
Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Buenas dias, Senor Spike. I am sorry to hear about Senor Petrucci; we always got along well and could even be considered to be friends I like to think. I hope that our relations can continue to be as smooth.

About the Storta, as you know the Outcasts have little reason to be in Rheinland. So long as your rogue Captain stays in there, I doubt we will have any sightings of him. Rest assured however that if we do find your little lost lamb we will have some hard questions for him. An Outcast destroyer is not technology we want floating around in unknown hands. If sighted, we will attempt to disable or destroy the vessel. If I may offer a suggestion, there are not many places in Rheinland that would be able to repair Outcast technology. The Junkers may be able to and have a station somewhere around there. I would contact them; they will be more likely to have sighted your missing ship.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends...