Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Arbiter of the Congress of Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: asdfezio.gif]
Buon giorno, signore Crow, I am Ezio Della Francesca, and here I speak for the Francesca family.
I do not think you and I have ever had the exquisite pleasure of a meeting, good sir, something I hope to rectify, as I have...well, business to discuss with you.
What else is there to discuss?
But to start with, I must give thanks to you and yours for the fine bases you maintain, bases that have been of great use to my people, and the supplies we can procure from them.
But I must also confess myself disappoint in the shipments your good Congress has been making.....
Or the lack thereof.
But perhaps we have been lacking on payment, after all, you are but businessmen, to work for credits.
Perhaps after this little spot of business I have with you and yours is concluded, my family will be able to budget some resources to hire your so fine transports and pilots...
Or perhaps not.
But to the point.
I wish to arrange a meeting with you, either in space, or perhaps in a smoky bar somewhere in the vast cosmos.
The location does not matter.
If you would, please, respond.

In the Service of Elder Shepardi, la Fratellanza e A Imperii,
Elder Ezio Della Francesca, The Brotherhood, Comandante dei Agenzia dei Corsairi per Intelligenzia e Operazioni
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I am intrigued by your proposal. I would love to meet with you. How about Freeport five in Omega forty one. Tell me when you would like to meet me at I will be there.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

[Image: asdfezio.gif]
It is most excellent to hear back so quickly, signore Crow. As it so happens, I am free for most of the next twenty four hours. Any time of your convienience within that would be most wonderful.
In the Service of Elder Shepardi, la Fratellanza e A Imperii,
Ezio Della Francesca
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I will be there within the hour on my flagship, the Aristotle. See you soon.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****