Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Jack Crow, Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Jack Crow, Junker Congress
SUBJECT: Again?
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: HIGH

Hale here.

Crow, you have a very short time to respond to this before I take action on the matter. I recently received a set of images of an Order battleship docking on a Junker station. How many times do I need to repeat myself on this matter, Crow?

' Wrote:Log 1
Log 2
Log 3
Log 4

Criminals and hostile combatants docking on your god-damned stations in Liberty is totally unacceptable. You will comply with the following demands.

[color=#99FF99]
  • The Order will be denied future docking rights on Junker stations within Liberty.
  • If at all possible, the vessel Sun.Core will be delivered to the Liberty Navy, with crew and captain on board.
  • You will make a suitably grovelling apology to the Libertonian public. Explaining how your action or inaction in granting refuge on your stations to those who are dangerous criminals or are at war with Liberty, has put at risk the lives and wellbeing of the Libertonian public and Liberty's servicemen.

Failure to comply with these demands will (again, I feel like I'm repeating myself here) result in the entire Junker organisation being rendered hostile to the Republic of Liberty. I cannot believe how many times the Junkers are willing to breach the trust not only of myself and the Libertonian government, but the people of Liberty as well.

Pirates, smugglers, slavers, terrorists and combat vessels belonging to a group who are in a state of war with Liberty have been allowed to use your stations. These are people who murder, rape and steal from Libertonian citizens, or who endanger the lives of Liberty's servicemen.

Now, either you gain some consideration for the wishes of this nation, or you and the entire Junker presence will be removed from it.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I wonder Admiral if you are aware just hoe much information I was able to glean from those images. No matter, there is only one more detail I need. It appears this battleship was speaking to a Junker. Would you by any chance know the name of that Junker? If so we can sort things out very easily here.

As you well know we do not like military vessels of any kind at our bases, especially capitals, and even more especially those who are at war with the house in which our base is located. It appears this captain figured the brute force of his ship was enough to gain him something for which HE knew well he should not be asking. His mistake I'€™m afraid and I will take care of it.

Yes, I did in fact glean a great deal of information and I hope you realize the precedent that has just been set.

****End Transmission****

Admiral Hale,

If I might ask what exactly is the Liberty Navy'€™s relationship with the Bounty Hunters Guild? I have been further investigating this incident and was very surprised that one of my own agents was around Planet Manhattan when the fireworks started surrounding this Order Vessel. My agent attempted to move toward Rochester to prevent this Order vessel from docking there when he was attacked by lawful bounty hunters and had his ship shot out from under him. No explanation has been provided as to why they attacked him. I was wondering if maybe you could shed some light on this.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Jack Crow, Junker Congress
SUBJECT: Again?
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: HIGH

Hale here.

Liberty offers no bounty on Junker targets, unless they are smuggling or trading in slaves. If the Bounty Hunters attacked one of your men, then the hunters would have been in breach of Liberty Law in doing so. Providing the government with evidence of such an attack would result in the peretrators being fined.

However, I have yet to see a public apology from the Junkers regarding their behaviour. I have yet to see evidence of this vessel and all other Order vessels being evicted from your stations within Liberty.

You're pushing this very fine, Crow.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Hale, you know full well we do not allow the order there and we never have. If your own people could not keep that ship out of the system what do you think my people have the ability to do. They forced they way into the dock and then left. I have filed a complaint with the Order and they tell me that even they are hunting the ship for insubordination. I am hoping we will not see it again.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
..:: High Secure Channel Open::..

[Image: TB_Nusk.png]

TO: Fleet Admiral David Hale
CC: Arbiter Jack Crow
Subject: Admission of guilt
Date: 28.10

Good Evening,

I'd like to make some statement - It was I the one who give dock codes to Sun.Core,
I want to help Human-being regardless who they are,
more than that I do that in the same time ignoring Arbiter Jack Crows orders.

So there is me You looking for.

Do not make an enemy all Junkers on base behave one indywidual,
who in fact do not fully belong to Junker Nation.
I'm just Civilian who poses Docking rights to Rochester
- in fact Junkers have nothing to that matter.

Before You punish me, I'd like to make an statement,
It's funny how You act Mr. Hale- when I send to You informations about Your secondary fleet behave
- You said that You cannot do anything in this matter.
Since You do not have an 'authority' on them, on Independent ones.
But when something happen not on 'your way' You expect that Junker Congress
will immediately do something with some indywidual in Junker ranks.
With all do respect - that is hypocrisy.

But to embarrass you - Here I am, I admit my guilt,
I will show that Junker Congress can have more authority on Independent Junker Indywiduals
than Great David Hale have on LNS and Navy Independent Indywiduals.

take care,
Nuuskamuikkunen

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..