Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Renegades -=RR=-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-Onboard the Renegade Flagship-
-Sector: ENCRYPTED-
-Beginning Transmission-

[Image: jabberwocky.png]

-A man slowly walks out of the shadows and into the light of the Camera feed-

What do we have here? I am Turok. I handle Rorry'€™s torture operations and dirty work. Unfortunately, today I got stuck handling you.

I see they sent me another peasant. I swear, sometimes I think they just hand out my NetAddress... but perhaps we will make a Renegade out you yet. If not, you will be tossed back out to the sharks, that is'€¦ if your are not already dead by the time were done here. So, I hope you have your will written out, because your assignment starts now.

Apart from your probationary period.. What? No one mentioned it to you? Yea.. You don'€™t walk in and get to be called a Renegade peasant.

-he laughs-

As I was saying, you have a probationary period. You fly with the Renegades, you work for Rorry. Screw up and your heads on a stake, or worse, in the dungeon. The probation is typically two weeks, we may extend it as we see fit. After that, Rorry has the final say. Best you perform well, he is a hard one to impress. Oh yes'€¦ and you have no access to our weapons and gear, we worked hard to obtain it, so must you.
  • Your assignment is as follows:

• Pirate - These fancy toys don'€™t come out of thin air. Our gear is some of the most advanced in Sirius. Money pays for it, (feel free to keep the spare change). Target any traders or miners that you happen to come across. Be sure to mention the Renegades sent yah. Get pictures of your entire encounter as well'€¦ Think we are just going to take your word for it?

-he laughs-
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Your Name)
[b]Your Vessel Name:[/b] (What are you blind? Put your vessel name here)
[b]Background History:[/b] (Tell me about yourself.. your history.. not that I care or anything..)

----------

[b] Piracy Screens: [/b] (I like to hang them on my mantel...)
[b] Amount Pirated: [/b] (Take your thieving hands off those credits!)
[b] Cargo/Credit Screens: [/b] (Dont send me any synth paste... You have been warned.)
[b] Conversation:[/b] (Your not a mute.. are you? )

----------

You are not to pirate in Kusari, or pirate Zoners and Junkers'€¦and do not engage HESSIANS or COUNCIL without cause.

---Renegade's Relations---

Maquis
+LE+ - Gallic Brigands
TiP/ToP
Zoners
Junkers

[color=#FFFFFF]Council
Order
Outcasts
Liberty Rogues
The CrossBones Foundation
Mollys
Red Hessians

CR
IMG
GMG
Corsairs
Lawfuls

If you have any questions, I guess I will answer those. Keep your original transmission up to date, I don'€™t want my NetFeed cluttered peasant'€¦ Get to work.

Report back here when you have something worthy.
Name: Exiles
Your Vessel Name: Space.Wolf
Background History: I was an Outcast, long time ago... I can't remember when...
As an Outcast, I fought for Malta and for the cardamine. Fighting corsairs in Omicron Eta, defending Siracusa, my ship was hit by the missiles of a Legate. My system of vital support was destroyed, and I lost my right arm. After I don't know how much time, keeping myself between life and death, something happened. My eyes were opened. I couldn't see anything, however, I heard a voice. He told me he had saved me, only because he was surprised I'd survived that much time without life support. He told me too about a group of mercenarys, assassins and unlawfulls, who are known as the Renegades. I could barely remember anything of my previous life, so I followed the voice. I heard him, and I obeyed. After many days under his protection, I could see again, and talk as a human. My right arm was repaired. After that, he explained to me, my life now belonged to him. It was the price for saving me. And finally, he gave me a Roc bomber, a few credits, and a name, because I couldn't remember mine. He commanded me:

- Survive, Exiles. Survive, train, and become a good weapon for me.

In despite of the voice never showed up, I obeyed him. Now, I'm here, to follow and obey him, again, to pay my debt.
----------

Piracy Screens: First trader
Second trader
Third trader
Fourth trader
Fifth trader
Sixth trader
Seventh trader
Amount Pirated: 44.400.000 SC.
Cargo/Credit Screens:
First miner stolen
Conversation:
First trader- first part.
First trader- second part.
Second trader- first part.
Second trader- second part.
Third trader- first part.
Third trader- second part.
Fourth trader- first part.
Fourth trader- second part.
Fifth trader- first part.
Sixth trader- first part.
Sixth trader- second part.
Sixth trader- third part.
Sixth trader- fourth part.
Sixth trader- fifth part.
Seventh trader- first part.
Seventh trader- second part.
Eighth trader- first part.
Eighth trader- second part.
Eighth trader- third part.
Eighth trader- fourth part.

----------
-Beginning Transmission-

-The video camera flickers revealing a man-
-11/05-

Great, they sent me someone who hears voices in his head. I suppose a little insanity never hurt anyone.. much. Nevermind..

Actively pursuing police forces is going to get you killed. Your primary focus is on earning the Renegades more cash. Unless you are forced to, I suggest running from a otherwise overwelming force. Perhaps you can clear your head of the "voices" long enough to make a evasive maneuver... else these transmissions will be cut short pending a funeral. Dont expect me to attend.

Good work on the trader. Keep your original transmission up to date.

-=Signing Off=-

Name: Thomas Krieger

Your vessel name: Red.Dawn

Background history: Born on Freital Base in Omega 11 system.Raised to be fight for his "bread".His parents adopt him when he was 5 only person who was there to watch him is his uncle Enrico.
Enrico was a typical pirate,so Thomas learned everything from Enrico.Thomas with years of practicing became very good pilot and not just pilot he became a "Mercenary".
Thomas learned money for living by doing job as Mercenary and pirate..........................
He showed his uncle that he can "make" money and that he is thank full for years of teaching him to became capable for living alone.
Thomas is now 23 years old and he works as pirate and when he has a job,like a mercenary,he don't talk too much he do his job like a bolt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piracy screens: 1- Miner (first miner)
2- Miner (second miner)
3- Miner (third miner)
4- Trader (First trader)
5- Miner (Fourth miner)
6 (Fifth miner) and 7 (second trader) Miner and trader (Trader payed 3 milions for him and 3 milions for miner)
8- Trader (third trader)
9- Miner (6th miner)
10- Miner (7th miner)
11- Trader (4th trader)
12- Trader (5th trader)
Amount Pirated: 20.100.000 SC
Cargo/Credit Screens: ---
Conversation: Conversation with 1st Miner
Second Miner-first part
Second Miner-second part
Second Miner-third part
Third Miner-first part
Third Miner-second part
6-(fifth miner) and 7- (third trader) First part
6- (fifth miner) and 7- (third trader) Second part
9- Miner (6th miner)
10 -Miner (7th miner)
11- Trader (4th trader) first part
11 -Trader (4th trader) second part
12 -Trader (5th trader) first part
12 - Trader (5th trader) second part
12 -Trader (5th trader) third part
12 -Trader (5th trader) fourth part
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Beginning Transmission-

-The video camera flickers-
-11/05-

Thomas Krieger is it? Sounds like Kruger. I hate Kruger. As of now the assignment has been altered, focus on pirating. Kills mean nothing to me, a blind kid with a lucky aim can nabb a kill. Piracy is what is going to score you points in the Renegades. Piracy is what fuels us.

How exactly did you come about that ship of yours as well?

Get to work. Keep your original transmission up to date.

-=Signing Off=-

-Beginning Transmission-

-11/07-

Good work Exiles, you may have what it takes to be a Renegade yet.

Thomas Krieger, impress me... Your falling behind. You need to spice things up. Blood stirs in the water..
Keep your original transmission up to date.

-=Signing Off=-

-Beginning Transmission-

-11/07-

Mr. Exiles, report to the Renegade Flagship. Consider yourself a Renegade. Report to Rorry before I have to come and find you... you dont want that.

-=Signing Off=-

**... The screen ignites and by a second just static's sound is heard...**
Unknow source.
Common ID: Exiles.
[Image: joker2lq.jpg]

I'm glad, Rorry, to meet you again. Will be a pleasure to pay my debt. My life belongs to you.

**The screen goes off**
[Image: Transmission.png]
A strong young man speaks

Rorry:

Good to have you back. Lets keep that style you've been showing recently eh? Enjoy the spoils of infamy dear Renegade...

Transmission Ends
-Beginning Transmission-

-The video camera flickers-
-11/16-

Thomas Krieger.. The Renegades have no use for you at this current time. Your Dog tags have been revoked. Ending transmission...

-=Signing Off=-

Pages: 1 2