Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Louise D'Arc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: grpcommseveline.png]
Mademoiselle,

You will be relieved to hear that I have news regarding the condition of your brother Nicolas. Fortunately, he suffered only minor injuries during the '€˜incident'€™ at Planet Tonnerre the other day and is currently in custody awaiting trial. This process may take some time as the current situation in the Gallic Borderworlds is flooding our legal system with more and more criminals by the day and we simply don'€™t have the manpower to handle it.

I'€™ll be honest Mademoiselle, it doesn'€™t look good. The punishment for one aligned with the Council is almost certain to be execution. Perhaps his lack of hostility and compliance with police instructions during our encounter may spare him the guillotine.

While I have little sympathy for traitors like your brother; I do however, have sympathy for those such as yourself that are forced to suffer due to their questionable choice of loyalty. I may be able to arrange for you to visit him in prison before his trial, but if I am to do this you will agree to do so under my conditions. I am still unaware how exactly you were able to find out the details of what happened to your brother and as such I'€™m not certain that you can be trusted. You must understand that a breach of security within one of our prison complexes is not a risk I am willing to take.

Mes salutations distinguées
Commandant Eveline Laroux

[Image: 259dg5s.png]
-RETRANSMITTING-
[Image: grpcommseveline.png]
Well it looks like you don't care about your brother nearly as much as I thought. Don't worry, I'll make sure that he knows you abandoned him before he goes on trial. It's a shame really, he seemed to hold you in such high regard.

C'est la vie.

[Image: 259dg5s.png]