Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Greyhound P.T.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi bus drivers,
I've been using your transport services a lot recently (flying around Sirius trying to help people is tiring work!) and I am very pleased with the service. You've helped a few people get started in Sirius by giving them an important role(play) to develop their characters and earn some money.

That being said....I hate waiting around for buses. *frowns*. So I may have accidentally dropped some lose change on one of your vessels. Make sure you use it to get more vessels....preferably without gum on the seats....and help out some more new pilots with learning how the universe works.
~ [The_Angels]Ankh

[Image: freelancer2011110320084.jpg]
[Image: Greyhound.png]

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
Source: OS&C|Joy.Division[G], Edinburgh System
To: Angel Ankh

[Image: iancurtiscontrolb.jpg]

My dear Angel,

On behalf of all Greyhound I want to thank you very much for your gentle donation. We are glad to see such kindness from a single being. I assure you that those funds will be used to improve the quality and quantity of our fleet, so more people can join our working team.

Now, on behalf of me, I feel in a tremendous debt with you, so I would like you to join me this weekend and accept my invitation to the concert of the Royal Bretonian Orchestra in Luxury Liner Shetland.

Please accept my apologies if you think it does not meet the standards of an Angel, but I asure you that my personal box in Shetland's Theatre is only surpassed by the one belonging to Mr. Geisshardt, and he governs the ship.

Should you otherwise accept my invitation, let me know so I can arrange that someone picks you up.

Yours faithfully,

Cpt. Ian Curtis

END OF TRANSMISSION
Hi Ian,
That sounds fun; I'd love to!

I'll be waiting on planet Erie in Pennsylvania tomorrow. I'll need to go shopping...eek.
See you then!
Ankh
Hi Ankh,

I decided it would be more proper if I picked you up myself. Tomorrow 10:00 am I will be waiting you in the spaceport on board the OS&C|New.Order[G], it's a Pelican, you will find it.

See you tomorrow milady.

Until then,

Ian
[Image: screen1la.png]

I picked up my goods from Manhattan

[Image: screen3bq.png]

Here i am, one man crew, leaving Manhattan with my cargo

[Image: screen4hu.png]

Just when I started to get lonely, I arrived at Shetland :yahoo:

[Image: screen5or.png]

After a long and hard day, I restock the station, and head to the bar for some refreshments

Luxury consumer goods
Amount:4000
Mission:Restock
Pirate Attacks:3

Manhattan to Shetland

Mission: Success

---End Transmission---
bother wrong place lol sry