Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Kusari Navy Forces (open to all Samura)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~~~Incoming Transmission~~~~

[Image: wtcstation.png]

*An eldery man bows slowly in front of the communications monitor before slowly rising to speak.*

My name is Wang Tang Chew of the Samura.

Please forgive me as am slowly becoming accustomed to my appointment position as Administrator of Shinkaku Station in Tau-29. I have also become aware that this task has become even more important in the recent days as the Colonial Remnant has seen fit to wage war on us.

Your time is precious so I humbly ask a short audience with you to discuss an offering of gifts to the struggle that now befalls us all.

I am too old and lack the reflexes need to pilot anything but my transport, but I would like to give from the prosperity I have found in the arms of Samura and our Immortal Emperor, a sum of 100.000.000 Credits to help in the efforts for the days that lay ahead for us all.

[Image: 110611givecash.png]

As enemies would have their way with us, so to must Samura and Kusari stand with our Immortal Emperor and see this new Colonial scorpion does not forget Kusari.

As always, my words, my transport, my treature is all for Kusari, and all for the Emperor.

~~~~Ending Transmission~~~~

[Image: OkadaTop.png]

Konbanwa [color=#FFFFFF] Taishō Kondo-sama.

When I received the news of the Colonial Republic's baseless threats against us I was truly shocked.
I do not presume to have any idea what they hope to achieve by attempting to lay threats against something as majestic as the Kusari Teikoku, especially as they can't even stop the Outcasts from smashing through their lines at choice.
Either way though, they have.

It is an honor to be able to have a chance to show our gratitude for all the work you do constantly to ensure Kusari and it's people are free to live safe lives, spared from the likes of these traitors.
As such, I have forwarded another donation that should help to deal with these Gaijin that not only threaten our livelihood, but the lives of Kusari.

[Image: Kazuya-1.jpg]

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]
***Incoming transmission***
Comm. I.D.: Ayabashi Tomo
Encryption: Secure

[Image: Platform14.jpg]

Konnichiwa honourable members of our proud defence force.
The peoples of Planet Kurile know what it is like to suffer from the pointless aggressive tendencies of insignificant cultures.
As such we have passed the hat around and gathered up a small donation from the workers and free people of Kurile to help in any way we can.
Please accept this small gift in the spirit it is offered and use these funds to the betterment of Kusari.
We do hope this small nuisance passes quickly and the Colonial Remnant does not lose to many of it's civilians to Outcast attacks while they are trying to cause Kusari minor harm.

Although we have seen the response the Colonials have put forward to Kusari, we are glad to be able to show them how civilised people act as opposed to illogical people, too beaten by the Outcasts to remember what civilisation is.

Donation.

***Transmission terminated***