Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: IMG Guildmasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
As one of your employees requested I am sending you report about incident near Java station.

In short, IMG fighter named Lt.Carl_Johnson pirated IMG transport, fresh hired Freelancer who forgot to sell his old ID. Upon reminding, owner of ship fixed it but instead of letting him go Lieutenant extorted money from him for 'government law breach' which was paid by one of Samura employees apparently in convoy with that vessel to avoid troubles. I checked IMG regulations and nothing pointed out he was allowed to do so. He succeeded regardless of my reminder and request that I will deal with him and I engaged him once ensuring civilians left combat area. Vessel damaged docked back on Java station.

Here is record of chatlog and guncam of vessel docking at Java:

1, 2

I know your guild is not organised as corporation but miner pirating other miner under same banner is beyond me. What you do with it is up to you. On other hand 'desinfection' of Tau sector from Nomad entity goes as planned.

Signing off.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
Comm ID: [color=#FFCC00]Guild Master Tomas Eichmann
Recipient ID: Order Agent
Source: Unavailable
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Re:

[Image: tomaseichmanniiwolfkahl.png]

Guten Tag Agent.

Even though the evidence which you have brought us do not explicity show what happened, a formal investigation will be held.

About the 'desinfection', the Paramilitary Command will be pleased to receive any reports which show that progress. Undoubtedly however, it is true that the nomad activity has been decreased lately.

[font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#FFFFFF]
Guild Master Tomas Eichmann