Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Barge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:Barge was available at the ship sale forum at 400 mill then.

I doubt that. Since the waiting time for a barge was immense at some points.
' Wrote:I doubt that. Since the waiting time for a barge was immense at some points.
Trust me i bought one then. Tried to fly it and found it much boring. The worst thing was that the npc toppling when going to dock at jump gates. Jump holes were ok but i remember after jumping from a jump hole i was stucked between astoroids. I have wasted like 30 mins and moved only 5k distance for every time i start cruise npc cd me and topple ship. So i sold it again without loss at 400.
The price has gone high when admin stopped giving barge.
Make Bargh faction-only and maybe SRP, np.
Then let the barge cmd require a forum account with... 100 posts?
It does not matter. Almost everyone had access before and limiting it to a PLAYER-faction or company would be kinda unfair.
It forces you to join that group just to fly a ship which should be available to everyone.
I swear that the most noobs who doesnt know the forum, rules or RP wont keep it for long. It is slow and it is kinda "dead" once it enters the wrong system. So?
Put it on sale on a Freeport or New Haven.
' Wrote:Put it on sale on a Freeport or New Haven.

:/
The Admin Team has no plans of re-opening the Barge sales at the moment or in the near future.
Eh..barge might be special, but it's not like it can be abused pvpwise or anything, which is the main reason of limitations and more rules in disco.

It's a barge. A /bargeplz command, imo, could work.

Edit: It's not like everyone has the patience to fly one anyway.
' Wrote:The Admin Team has no plans of re-opening the Barge sales at the moment or in the near future.
:angry:

It's your fault.
' Wrote:The Admin Team has no plans of re-opening the Barge sales at the moment or in the near future.

Thank you for making that clear. Maybe this topic should be locked then?
Pages: 1 2 3 4