Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Barge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:Thank you for making that clear. Maybe this topic should be locked then?

Not before I get another +1

Kay, you can lock it now. :cool:
' Wrote:Then let the barge cmd require a forum account with... 100 posts?
It does not matter. Almost everyone had access before and limiting it to a PLAYER-faction or company would be kinda unfair.
It forces you to join that group just to fly a ship which should be available to everyone.
I swear that the most noobs who doesnt know the forum, rules or RP wont keep it for long. It is slow and it is kinda "dead" once it enters the wrong system. So?
When we propose that the barge should be restricted to factions then we dont mean trading with it. It must be used for storing commodities and for rp purpose. Trading with barge must be restricted however player who have barges now will not be agree with me at all.

Closing the barge thread was a good decision and restricting all available barges to the faction will be better

' Wrote:The Admin Team has no plans of re-opening the Barge sales at the moment or in the near future.

Why not?
' Wrote:Why not?

conspir[A]cy
Its a mod, its made for making players happy... or something like that.

If you ask me, if someone want a barge, let him have it. If he got the patience to fly it, be easy pirate target etc.. Let him have it.

I had mine for 2 days, then sold. Not worth having IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4