Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AFA Recruitment Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13003

Members startup 20 million for ship tag and ID.

Please post the following here

1) Forum Name

2) Character Name

3) RP Back story

4) any questions

Need Help finding a good Kusari Name? http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/

(Thanks to Global for the site)

Thanks for all the support Disco!

1) Forum Name

BaconSoda

2) Character Name

Sousuke Parko
Hirsoku Parko

3) RP Back story
Birds of Prey

4) any questions

How might I go about asking for approval for my Raven's Talon? I've grown quite fond of it, and would really like to keep it.

Edit: Hyperlink wasn't working...
1. Forum Name

fpsdoug

2. Character Name

Hazabachi Tokido

3. Character Bio

My name is Hazabachi Tokido, I am twenty-five years of age, and since I was a boy I farmed the untainted fields with my father. Now, to many fields are being tainted by the filth known as, Synth Foods. We must stop this! I will join this cause, to lobby the government and stop the destruction of our farms and farmers. I ask that many will join our cause!

4. Questions

None really, except, are we allowed to fly KNF vessels?

Edit: Lol, I suck with names, changed it cause the name was already taken
KNF ships are not allowed, only civi, but there's a wide range there. I recomend the Eagle. It would be disrespectful of us to put the KNF in the situation of having people pirated in thier ships.
Forum name:

Bjorn

In game character name:

Kuma_Takeda

Story:

My name is Kuma Takeda of ship Aoikawa. I am son od Daimyo who lost both his land and farmers working on it to "corporate expansion". Hence, honor of my family is stained, and i will support anyone who fights against gaijin scumm. Brothers, tradition is what makes us civilized in front of gaijin barbarians.

Questions:

When do i start?

Usefull addition:
+1 GMT timezone
bjorn.thorvaldsson skype
bjorn5@net.hr MSN
welcome Kuma. Our strengh shall be yours as yours will be ours.
Comm ID: Osaika Moto
To: AFA Recruitment Office
ID Trace: Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo system

Displaying...

Greetings, Mr. Barak. I am honored to have been at the seminar you gave on behalf of the Artisans Farmer's Alliance. When I entered into college as a wide-eyed young pupil, my thoughts were only on leaving Kusari space, perhaps for a job working for Interspace to make my millions.

When you spoke of the gaijin's influence, and the rotting Kusari honor, I thought back to my own family. My mother and father who scrapped together enough funds on their land they held for centuries, to send me to college. My father is a simple man, strongly tied to the earth upon which he grew. He gave me wise advice to which, I admit, I have not taken to heart.

"Protect the land, and in return it strengthens you."

Ever since the seminar I have sought a way to contact your organization. Please, sir. I wish to protect the land upon which our lives are tied.

Thank you for your attention.

//End Transmission.

Forum name:

Lucend

In game character name:

Osaika Moto

Story:

(See above)

Questions:

I've barely been in Kusari space. Halp me please?
Signal Destination: Osaika Moto, Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo System

Signal Origin Saga Station, Tau 42 System

Comm ID: Ze'ev Barak

Osaika, It warms my heart to know that it was my words that helped you to find the powerful Kusari warrior inside of you. Your father is indeed a wise many, it is important that we all remember, it is the land that feeds and rejuvenates our hearts and minds. Osaika, I welcome you into the Artisan Farmers Alliance with open arms and an open heart. Your strength shall be ours as our will be yours. Make your way to Kagoshima station in Kyushu and make contact with our Representatives there. I may be here at Saga for a day or 2 more, but shall be returning to Kyushu soon. We will dine together and discuss your future.

//ooc, dont worry, we'll show you every corner of Kusari.

Ze'ev

-----signal lost--------
1: globalplayer-svk

2: Kureno Saitou

3:I was born on little farm and first thing that i remember now was my father when he was screaming how is possible that noone will food from our farms, and when this will continue then kusari will be no longer kusari but sector full of outsiders that will control our system. and this can not happend. this his words go with me everywhere i have them always in head. first thing that my dead make when i was enough strong to fly in fighter was that he learn me how to fly in his fighter. and now i think i have enough abilities to fly in space and to be member of organisation that has the same goals as me. and i know that alone i can change nothing, but as member of AFA i can change some things.

4: one question, ships are civilian. the only civilan VHF is eagle or are here more choices on VHF?
To : Saitou Kureno

Saitou, your fire will be a welcome addition to the AFA, I hope to see you at Kagoshima Station soon. You will be welcomed with open Arms brother.

Ze'ev Out

//Globe, Stinger, Eagles, Raven Talon, Viper, Viper II, and I might be missing some.

Pages: 1 2 3