Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RV^ Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the RV^ Message dump. You know how this works, so let's get it done.
///////SOURCE: Jetje Ratzenberger///////
///////LOCATION: ((!@#$%^&*))///////
///////AUDIO LINK ESTABLISHED///////
///////VIDEO LINK ESTABLISHED///////
[Image: 175871-jeri-ryan-sonya-blade_header.jpg]

Today I located the site for our newest installation: A Weapons Platform / Transmitter on a small Asteroid in the Frankfurt system. Images are attached. I shall contact the IMG soon.

GUNCAM IMAGES:^^^

///////VIDEO LINK TERMINATED///////
///////AUDIO LINK TERMINATED///////
///////TRANSMISSION TERMINATED///////
***Incoming Transmission***
***ID: Erich Klugmann***
***Audio Link... Established***
***Video Link... Established***

[Image: ErichKlugmann.jpg]

Mein friends and fellows, yesterday Ich captained the Mossadeq's Memory, bringing Hessian Diamonds all the way to Padua base within the Dark Matter Clouds of the Galileo System.

From there, we brought Pharmaceuticals (which I discerned were rather cheap and well-in-supply; clearly the Rogues are prepared for that extended stay within the Cloud) to Niverton Base in Pennsylvania. This is where we purchased slaves for expatriation at Freital, as detailed below.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h375/L...ass/screen4.jpg

While... Somewhat... Morally ambiguous in theory, at least these men and women are now free, and three-thousand of them, at that! It certainly feels grand to be making that much difference.

***Video Link... Terminated***
***Audio Link... Terminated***
***Transmission Lost***
Incoming Transmission
ID: Wolfgang Briesen

Guten tag, meine herren.

Today, I joined Karla Trolle in collecting donations along the Munich Jump Gate trade lanes. Sadly, there was no traffic and we decided to move to Hamburg.

Once we arrived, we set up near the Hamburg > Alster Shipyard trade lane and waited for people to come through. Surprisingly, most of the traffic were pirates (Unioners and independent pirates). After a nice chat with the pirate flying a Kusari Explorer, Karla came to my location with a super heavy fighter behind her. After a fast fight, we destroyed the ship.

Then the fun started: A bounty hunter battleship came, announced our location to the RNC and passed through to the independent systems. Not long after three cruisers came to our location and started shooting us. While we were fighting, Klaus Strausberg and Wolfdietrich Florin came to assist. We damaged RNC-Moskau badly, forcing it to dock with Alster Shipyard for repairs and made RNC-Konig fly into Planet Hamburg.

The fight continued in front of Planet Hamburg until we lost two ships, then Wolfdietrich and I decided to retreat back to Frankfurt.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Trebuchet Ms]Attached Images:

#1 - Super Heavy Fighter
#2 - Moskau under fire
#3 - Moskau docking with Alster Shipyard
#4 - Battle at Planet Hamburg
#5 - Konig crashing into the planet

))
End Report
=))Transmission Inbound=))
=))ID: Karla Trolle=))

Guten Tag,

Today mir and Wolfgang poked around the Frankfurt lanes for donations, after recieving none from the passing traders, we decided to try the Hamburg lanes, after ein while, a Rheinland Military Officer came by and asked us of what we were doing, we responded kindly and non-aggressively and explained we were asking for donations, after some conversation, ein Kruger security pilot joined us and added to the conversation, after some more conversation with the kind RM pilot and the Kruger pilot, ein Rheinland Agent joined as well, bringing up some rough subjects with us and after ein long but pleasant talk, he ordered us to leave, which we did. After saying Auf wiedersehen to the kind RM pilot, she gave us ein small donation. Ich and Wolfgang decided to call it ein day and take ein rest back home.

Data Files : Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier.

Ich apologise since im not sure if the Data Files are in order.
Anyway, Auf Wiedersehen, im sure this is a worthwhile report.

=))Transmission End=))
[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: Joachim Wagner
>>: Subject: Report from New York

Guten Abend meine Damen und Herren,

I am reporting from Norfolk Shipyard, New York, Liberty.

This evening, at around 17:30 Sirian Mean Time, Herr Briesen, Fräulein Trolle, and me [color=#FFFFFF](2x Sabre, 1x R. Armored Transport)
headed out of Rheinland via Hudson. Our planned destination was Planet Manhattan. The trip was rather ordinary - we met one transport of whom we asked for a donation which we promptly received.

Once in Liberty... well, things got confusing. We were greeted by a Rogue gunboat in New York, then ran into a firefight, and were lastly intercepted over Manhattan by a Dreadnought and an Assault Battlecruiser. Luckily, their captains seemed to be of the old-school Libertonian brand, for they did not shout "engaging all rheinland what I see" into their microphones. Ein Glück.

I was permitted to land on Manhattan where I quickly loaded up on some wine, luxury consumer goods, and even picked up a dozen rich travelers. Briesen, Trolle, and I then headed back for Rheinland, but due to a rupture in my ship's main fuel line I had to dock on Norfolk Shipyard.

About an hour later the defect was repaired and I undocked in order to continue on the trip. The other two had already flown on, so I would have had to endeavored upon the journey by myself. Zum Glück I was held up by a few Libertonians to whom I explained the basics of the Partei. One of them was IC|Nick.Newtown. He asked me whether the Partei could "borrow" some trading licenses from the government so that Interspace Commerce could enter Rheinland again. Perhaps we should consider helping them? Having their support would be a great bonus.

Wolfdietrich Florin then hooked up with me and together we conversed with a few more pilots before I had to dock again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kandidat Joachim Wagner

--- Comm Logs ---
(Will be uploaded tomorrow)
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

*Contrary to Erich's usual shy interpersonary nature, he seems quite excited and confident as he speaks, making general eye contact with the transciever*

Truly a day of glory for Die Rheinvolk, my friends.

I'll begin my report with information of a trading venture I've made whilst captaining the Mossadeq's Memory. Specifically, I shipped H-Fuel from Bruchsal to support their war effort, in return picking up spare munitions to supply our Unioner allies at Pacifica. Once arriving there, however, I decided to press onwards into Libertonian Space.

Arriving in the Texas System, I located the local Junker Base, "Beaumont". I was unable to record its precise location, unfortunately, but it is a fair distance from Hudson's Jump Hole.

More intriguing, at first, were the odd dark matter clouds near that Jump Hole in question. The Libertonian Locals referred to it as the Grande Negra, seemingly in a fearful tone.

*Erich's jovial tone dims somewhat, his voice becoming more nervous*

Altogether? It was... A close scrape. I have never seen such lethal radiation within one sector of Space in my lifetime. As you can see in the embedded Vessel Imagery, the radiation from what appears to be horrifically malfunctioning Jump Gate equipment slowly but surely cut through the Mossadeq's Memory. All damage you see incurred to the hull was from mere minutes within the cloud, alone.

^Grande Negra

Hurrying through the cloud, we happened upon a more well-preserved find. What appeared to be a decaying, primitive Gull Civilian transport lay amidst the wreckage, and, upon scanning, was found to hold perfectly functional Agiera White Boxes.

^Transport

^^Transport's Cargo

My vessel was fortunate enough to stumble upon what may have been the origin of this forsaken wasteland of a cloud. Old, cryptic records when scanned identified it as "Dallas Research Station.

The entry within my Nav Map is Three-Hundred years old.

^Dallas Research Station

Finding a small cargo of Superconductors within a storage container barely held together (and blown apart by a moment's opening of fire), the Memory hastily beat it out of Libertonian space, and returned with the cargo to Kreuzberg, whereupon it was sold for a fair price.

^Cargo

Finally, learning a lesson from that Cloud, I saw fit to heavily upgrade the lack of armor adorning the vessel using the profits gleaned from past trading missions.

^Armor Upgrade

Now... That was the boring part, mein friends. Let me inspire you now with our courage and valor today! An ally and close friend of mine, Herr Schielde, accompanied me within Frankfurt to collect donations from the Munich Lane. We happened upon most opulent individuals. And I do believe the preceding sentence is something of an understatement.

^Thoroughly Rich Captains

^^OS&C Vessels carrying Passengers. More publicity for our cause!

Unfortunately, one of the local Freelancing Rheinwehr Mercenaries caught wind of our donation-collecting, and, after a long exchange of discourse, promptly decided that his blind loyalty to the Kanzler's paid scraps outweighed his empathy towards ordinary individuals attempting to take a stand. Herr Mahlstedt and I allowed him to take the first strike, but only ever-so-briefly. After a long chase through the Taunusfeld and almost to Mainz, we were together able to reduce his Gunboat to scrap before he reached the docking clamps.

^Vigilance Announces Intent to Attack

^^Vigilance destroyed

Barely having had time to take a breather, we recieved a distress call from our allies of the AGS operating within Frankfurt that a Cruiser and Bomber were attacking their respective Bomber and Fighter. Herr Mahlstedt and I (Docking my Sabre in favor of a Falcata) took the fight to these iron-handed enforcers of the Gottkanzler, eventually tearing the RNC-Prinz Eugen asunder. I personally strove to tractor in as many survivors as possible. After all, we are all Rheinvolk; some merely have been misdirected in their anger. These innocent crewmembers were not truly at fault for their Captain's word.

Shortly thereafter, I managed to land a killing blow via Antimatter Cannon upon the Bomber, but in my excitement, I forgot to keep the Falcata's Guncam feeding... Truly a shame.

^Prinz Eugen Destroyed

*Erich yawns.* Most definitely a long day fraught with requirement for heroism and unity for all of us involved. This is merely my reporting of how things occured. Regardless, a most grand day for Die Rheinsvolk, and Rheinland!

Erich Klugmann, signing off.

***Transmission... Lost***
***Incoming Transmission***

*ON-SCREEN*

Verdammt. That's how I'll describe my day, in short.

I crept here quietly into New Berlin today, and took up a position about fourteen klicks from Bonn Station, where the Rheinwehr usually congregates.

As luck would have it, there was a small detatchment of the poor misguided individuals. And, true to my own form, I attempted to speak to them in a relatively cordial manner. After all, it's not the Rheinwehr we seek to fight. It's primarily the Kanzler, and his general fascism.

Examples of the above "discourse" are detailed
here und here.

Und hereas well.

Regrettably, the conversation began to go South, so when they ordered me to disperse, I complied. I couldn't hope to stand against those kinds of numbers and firepower.

However, I recieved a distress call from a Unioner fighter piloted by Paul Schnieder. He had intended to exchange prisoners within cargo holds (I believe that /he/ was the one accosted), which I only saw as
fair.

The Rheinwehr detatchment assaulted Herr Schneider, and I announced that I would come to his defense. Schneider regrettably destroyed his own vessel with an errant mine, but I was able to tractor in his life pod immediately. After the events to follow, he was unscathed, though looked a tad shaken up.

I was engaged by two of the pilots, one Wolf Muller, and Heinrich Schmid. Sittlingen merely watched and dictated suggestions from afar.

*Klugmann runs a hand through his sweat-caked hair sheepishly*
I'm certain you're aware, mein friends, that I am hardly the greatest of dogfighters. I... Would like to think that I've made a personal accomplishment in this particular one. For my estimate of one hour to one-and-a-half hours, I survived against near-constant fire from two fighters. This was truly a test of endurance, though I regrettably confess that I was not able to possess the focus to engage and keep the guncam running at the same time.

~Regardless. I was able to eventually wear down Wolf Muller's Wraith to the point where Theo Sittingen advised he
retreat. This was followed immediately by Sittingen's entry into the battle, keeping the engagement two-on-one.

By some miracle... A Red Hessian passed by the general area, and came to my aid. We engaged for what felt like an eternity, with my own vessel, and Schmid's, slowly being worn down. Schmid had the benefit of not being my original target, and thus possessed more access to emergency repairs than I.

After we were joined by a Red Hessian Heimdall-class Gunboat that provided emergency repairs to myself and my Red Hessian wingmate, the Remaining Rheinwehr pilots decided to retreat once it opened fire. They left me with a not-terribly-vague
threat, albeit with my own vessel having had its communication's array heavily damaged to the point of an unclear signal.

There were no "casualties" on either side in this engagement, although Kaiserslautern's technicians are still struggling to repair my vessel even as I transmit this. I myself am relatively unscathed, though several components within my cockpit belched hot sparks onto me after I took a shot near the end of the furball.

Mein friends... If I've any "moral" to profess, it's that we must never falter, must never give up our fight for Freedom. We, the Rheinsvolk, can be pushed no further. What I felt was going to be a last stand... Turned out to be the fight of my life.

Erich Klugman... Signing off.

***TRANSMISSION...LOST***
>|Signal detected|<

[color=#000000]>-- ID: Amelie Kaiserauer
>-- Location: Bruchsal base, Frankfurt
>-- Subject: First working day, three scrappings

[color=#66CC11]
Guten Tag geschätzte Kolleginnen and Kollegen!

Being among your ranks for only a few days so far, I conducted my first official flight on behalf the Volksfreiheitspartei today. Herr Wolfgang Briesen accompanied me to Hamburg where we encountered several targets near planet Hamburg. A jolly mix of Military officers, a bounty hunter, civilians and members of the Polizei. Instead of an originally intended pleasant chat with aformentioned individuals, there broke up a heatedly fight. And all that because of my jewel! Nein, really. This foolish military boy wanted me to take off my blood diamond necklace! Anyway, Wolfgang and me fought brave, in the beginning it was rather a running than fighting.. Having reached a more suitable ground soon, we prevailed and managed to take down our first opponent. Together with the aid of a friendly memeber of the Unioners, our foes had to accept the loss of one of their gunboats. When the tide had definitely turned, the Bounty Hunter seemed petrified and ran for safe grounds.

I must admit, it started off on the right foot.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FF0000]
>|Signal lost|<
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

---Audio Link... Established---
---Video Link... Established---

*ON-SCREEN*

Guten tag!

I entered another altercation recently with Herr Wolf Muller within the Bremen system. I believe that the enclosed high points of our relatively cordial discussion offer a fair amount of insight into the Cerebral Atrophy that Rheinhardt's regieme creates within his dogs.

---VERBAL SYNTHESIZER LOGS DETAILED BELOW---

*...*...*

---Audio Link re-established---

In all actuality? I truly pity this poor pilot. He clearly does not want to fight me, an individual who meant him no harm and who even offered a non-violent method to my repeatedly insistent-upon removal from Bremen.

Regrettably, due to the overriding effect of autocratic orders over an innocent Rheinwehr pilot's conscience, a conflict was unavoidable.

After a comparatively short (compared to our last battle) but equally furious furball, mein vessel ended up gaining the upper hand, forcibly ejecting Herr Muller's life pod. I of course had mercy enough to re-eject his pod in the direction of the locally-centered Battleship Westphalia.

---GUNCAM IMAGE UPLOADED---

There is but one individual involved and responsible in the perpetuation of this chaos, pitting Rheinlander against Rheinlander.

That individual is Kanzler Rheinhardt. He was the cause of our dispute, the over-arching cause. And as the perpetuator of this conflict, he must be held responsible and, at best, deposed.

To that end, I propose that we, the Rheinlandische Volksfreiheitspartei, present to the Reichstag and the Kanzler a list of requests and politely-worded demands voiced by the majority of the Rheinvolk.

I'll leave it to discussion and debate, if that's desired. Erich Klugmann out.

***TRANSMISSION...LOST***
Pages: 1 2