Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Royalist Party of The Kingdom of Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Greyhound.png]

ID: Cpt. Ian Curtis, CEO of GPT
To:The Royalist Party of The Kingdom of Bretonia

[Image: iancurtiscontrolb.jpg]

Dear collegues,

It is my pleasure today to invite you to a banquet that I will offer next saturday at The Duchess. It is my will to toast together with you for my candidature to the House of Lords, and Cpt. Ernst Geisshardt's candidature to the House of Commons, both representing Greyhound Passenger Transportation and the Royalist Party.

Please confirm attendance so we can offer the best hosting services to you.

Yours faithfully,

Cpt. Ian Curtis, GPT CEO

END OF TRANSMISSION
./incoming_transmission@localhost -- remotehost@govmail.wm.pj.gov

Routing
Re: RSVP - Greyhound Banquet
Fr: George.Stirling@MPWest.pj.gov
- - - -

Gracious Captain Curtis,

I cannot properly express my pleasure surrounding the prospect of your banquet. It would be my pleasure to attend and make proper your acquaintance over canapé and drinks. I would like to formally RSVP for myself plus one (+1), please inform if this promotes issue with either yourself or Cpt. Geisshardt.

With fidelity and grace,

George Stirling, MP Port Jackson District.

./end_transmission@localhost
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Greyhound.png]

ID: Cpt. Ian Curtis, CEO of GPT
To:The Royalist Party of The Kingdom of Bretonia

[Image: iancurtiscontrolb.jpg]

Dear collegues,

Please accept my apologies for not pointing that out. You are all invited with the invitation extended to any partner you wish to bring with you.

Yours faithfully,

Cpt. Ian Curtis, GPT CEO

END OF TRANSMISSION
To: Lord Curtis, Greyhound.
RE: Banquet Attendance.
[Image: Royalist4.png]
I must say, it is a pleasure and an honour to hear of the preparation of such an event. I would of course be thrilled to participate and celebrate the ascension of two great men into the political arena. This event should also amply display the professional levels of quality and conduct expected of every Royalist candidate.

I am officially noting that I will attend, and hope to bring one guest - Sir James Cromwell, KBE, ADO Bowex.
Yours sincerely,
~Maloney