Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: levulpe.png]

**Monsieur Garrision**

**I will be brief in such to the intensity of thies message**

**In the past several months since Monsieurs Jameson's retirement, we 'ave been seeing more and more problems arise...From assaults on our own craft, stressed reasources on continued trips, having to take command of Les maltanese craft in battles against the Royalist scum when no comepetant officers were present...The list goes on monsieur**

**I 'ave been under pressure from many Legionnares under moi command and even brigands abound in such in where they continue to question every detail between an alliance in which has continued to show to be supported by only one side**

**I cannot hold back the gates keeping a thousand angry beasts from breaking through forever Monsieur**

**Something needs to be done drastically soon or even I will break from the pressure**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]
...Incoming transmission...transmission begins

Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Senor, did we not just give you a number of our Sabre fighters and two dozen Krakens? Did I not arrange for access to our munitions depots on Siracusa base? Do we not fight together against the Royalist aggression? What exactly do you want from us? I keep hearing that your members are wanting to cancel our alliance and go our separate ways. What exactly do you want? If this is going to be a weekly complaint then we should just cooperate with the inevitable and part while still on good terms.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends..

**Monsieur Garrision**

**I fully agree wieth you and such which has been given recently from the Les Maltanese Government...However I believe the point in which they are making ies on how long iet took to finally deliever onto such agreements**

**I honestly do not wiesh to end relations due to such grievances by our part, after all the work that has been done to ensure such co-operation by both parties...But I also honestly do not know what more can be done to calm the masses...Ief you 'ave any thoughts which could work, please share onto such...I don't know what more can be done before any brigand takes matters into their own hands**

...Incoming transmission...transmission begins

Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Let me get this straight; after what we have given you now your 'masses' are foaming at the mouth because it took so long?! Let me scream this as it seems to keep getting glossed over. YOU SIGNED A SECRET TREATY WITH OUR ENEMIES! It is only in the interests of an olive branch that you got anything. Enough and more than enough.

When you came to Sirius the only people that would deal with you were the Outcasts. We opened our space and trade with you and now that you have your foot in the door it seems our company is less valued than the IMG and the Colonials. Charming. Every week I am getting messages at how we need to 'prove' our good intentions, yet we were not the ones who betrayed. We have been nothing but open and clear in our intentions but if that is not good enough then so be it. I am done with this, Senor. We have been honest and forthright and all it has gotten us is more demands. No more. If you cannot get your dogs to heel, then put them on a leash.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends..

**Monsieur Garrision**

**Words do not describe how I currently feel onto such...But let moi show you something...Take a good long look monsieur**

Legione Assistance

**Thies ies but a fraction of ~our~ contribution...I can easily pull up more from our records, but ief you look, thies ies to show one thing that the Les Maltense rely upon as of late since the Royalist scum began knocking on Alpha's doors...Iet ies us...I wont state such things as how such could not be done wiethout our help because I will not fall to such levels...But we are the only source of assistance when iet comes to dealing in such, and we have more then can be counted come to help protect your homeworld, when we had nothing to gain from such...I 'ave honestly not yet seen a single Les Maltanese come to our bases to assist us when we needed iet**

**I told you about our cease fire wieth the Colonials, IMG, and the Hunteurs because I could trust you...And that ies all iet ies...I say that to you again...Their ies no treaty into such only from simply not pointing our guns at each other...We gain nothing from the Colonials in what we already do not 'ave...And the only reason into why we do not do the same to the IMG ies due to an agreement between them and Mon Lord Enzo du Sable...And even I do not know what iet ies...The only problem in dealing wieth the Hunteurs ies to make sure they do not see us transporting le Cardimine through the taus, which as of late we 'ave had to go through a more dangerous route through Omicron 80 and Lorraine**

**I 'ave not been in thies existance for very long monsieur...And in that time, I 'ave had to deal wieth such changes that would make any normal human insane...We are businessmen at times...And I will say.. 'What ies Business wiethout risk?"...We all knew the challenges that came before us when I first made contact wieth the Les Maltanese so many, many months ago...I did not know iet would come to such harsh exchange of words...And I am doing moi best to continue to do what ies right for the Legione's survival**

**Onto that, The Legione will continue to keep iets promises to the Les Maltanese Government...Ief you feel that thies ies not enough to keep onto such terms...Then so be iet...But ief things turn hostile, iet will not be us firing the first shot**

**On a side note...I 'ave moi Legionnares on a far better leash then yours wieth the Les Maltanese Navy...And I fight wieth moi men, instead of behind a desk**