Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fifth Cell Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[color=#FF6600]The Process

First, you will give in here few details about your character you wish to apply with. Take a notice that if you try to be creative and take on a character that is harder to RP rather than say "I am a Gaian, I am friend of the Fifth Cell" you will be rewarded.

Now again, remember, this part will determine your recruitment process so put some lot of thought into it.

Code:
Name:

NPC faction affiliated with:

Brief Biography:

Once you have posted this you will be sent a questionnaire via PM, you need to score at least 70% of it correct. Each applicant will be given a scenario (after you have posted your biography). Your goal is to do your best to get inside the Fifth Cell organisation. Good luck
[color=#FF6600]The Rules

Several rules/guidelines you are to follow:

1. Do not use the same NPC faction like the last applicant used

2. Do not afraid to die (though don't make your best to die), if you RPed your part like you should you will be let in too

3. Do not troll in here, feel like trolling? Go do it elsewhere.

4. You are not aware of the recruitment of others, unless stated as such.

Name: Mike Robinson

NPC faction affiliated with: Gians

Brief History: Was born in a space ship while his parents Angelina and Brian Robinson run from Bretonia police.
His whole family was typical Gian family.When Mike reached 18 years,his father gave him a well equipped very heavy fighter space ship so Brian could teach Mike how to use it and how to fight against enemies.
After a few years of training Mike was ready to be a pilot.
With his father he killed a lot of Bretonia police pilots,some Lane Hackers who were spies and lot,lot more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 1: How many members the Fifth Cell had in late 818 A.S?
598 members

Question 2: Which special ship was the first to be in service of the Fifth Cell?
The flying Dutchman

Question 3: Who is Christopher Greenhold?
Well....he was a hacker

Question 4: Why you wish to join the Fifth Cell?
I am raised terrorist

Question 5: Do you have any experience with terrorist RP?
As my history says...yes i do.
Aha, your answers are good. Your bio is.. decent.
If you answer the following question correctly you will proceed to the second part of recruitment:

What is the Hydra?

Oh...it's is very easy question.The Hydra is an Ahouduri Kusari Explorer.That Kusari Explorer was captured and it used to contain a valuable data of Kishiro agents,after using this data Kusari Explorer was modified to heavy combat space ship.
You can move on to the second part, Stefz has made you an opening of the situation already.
[Image: 3216557400_51dde747db.jpg]

Name: [color=#888888]Zeke Brumer

Faction Affiliation: Junkers

Brief History:
Born and raised on Planet Houston, his family were waste collectors, mechanics, plant workers, and poor. At age 22, tired of doing only the lowly jobs available to him, Zeke sought out, and made contact with, a Junker, and made a deal with him. The Junker, Billy Bob Bill, or "3B", would take him as an apprentice, of sorts, and in return for this, all that Zeke has, finds, or makes would belong to 3B.

Zeke is 37 now. 3B disappeared three years ago, no word on what happened, and so things reversed: everything 3B had was now Zeke's. Zeke spends his time salvaging and trading for parts and materials to keep his Collector in good condition, as well as trying to repair 3B's old Recycler (3B was piloting his CSF when he vanished). Things he finds and builds that he doesn't need, he trades or sells.

Lately, most of Zeke's salvaging has been from Liberty and Rheinland ships, destroyed by each other in battles he has literally watched unfold before his eyes, from empty space, to instant violence, to dead stillness. The "scrap" and weapons he has been able to pull from these wrecks has been a new major source of income, even keeping some of the best parts and guns for himself.

But none of this brings him pleasure, or happiness. He's depressed by the fights, by the fighters, by who and what they are fighting for. Zeke wishes people to stop such things. He doesn't know what else they should do (for living like he does is not for everyone, he knows), but knows that they shouldn't do this. Watching the battles, he imagines both sides destroying each other, of even going in and stopping them all himself.

But that would be dumb to do alone.

~ ~ ~

Question 1: How many members did the Fifth Cell have in late 818 A.S?
~Answer 1 : "That was the shocking number of 598."

Question 2: Which special ship was the first to be in service of the Fifth Cell?
~Answer 2 : "The Flying Dutchman, though how it was acquired by Fifth Cell, I'm not sure."

Question 3: Who is Christopher Greenhold?
~Answer 3 : "He's a hacker, supposedly a good one."

Question 4: Why do you wish to join the Fifth Cell?
~Answer 4 : "It's what I want. These large governements... any good they provide, they bring even more bad, harmful, unfair, and just, just wrongness to mankind! I want people to... not do what they are doing... I want to stop it all. You're trying to stop it, right? I want to stop it with you."

Question 5: Do you have any experience with terrorist RP?
~Answer 5 : Nope~
Nicely done, once you answer the following question, proceed to the second part I will give you the background information. In your post also include the skype contact.

"A fictional scenario: You are in your Fifth Cell ship and you are passing by a nomad ship, the nomad doesn't seem to do any aggressive move toward you. What will you do?"
' Wrote:"A fictional scenario: You are in your Fifth Cell ship and you are passing by a nomad ship, the nomad doesn't seem to do any aggressive move toward you. What will you do?"
"Hm. I'd continue on with my own business and pass by the ship, and while doing so passively monitor the Nomad vessel for any actions, hostile or otherwise, until it is no longer within range of observation. I wouldn't try to provoke the Nomad, just leave it alone , as long as it doesn't interfere with what I am doing.

My take on Nomads: They're the fauna of Sirius space, the wildlife. They can do some nasty things, but what animals can't, and people say they are intelligent, *hmph*, matter of perspective, I say. Besides, plenty of animals are smart, mankind aren't the only creatures that can think.

But if that Nomad suddenly turns violent against me... hm, alone, I'd probably flee from it. They're animals, dangerous animals, and I don't feel the odds would be acceptably high enough to fight it as I am now. If I weren't alone, then I'd say quickly put it down and carry on.

But, like I said, if it left me alone, I'd leave it alone."

[color=#000000]~ ~ ~
Skype name: Van-Kato
You may continue to the second part, you will see that the scenario is already waiting for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4