Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AFA Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
To: AFA Command Center
Topic : Brawl with the UoG

Konnichiwa friends,

Today is a sad day in Kusari. Upon launching from New Tokyo I came upon a Molly Destroyer. This destroyer, christened The_Reclaimer sat outside our docking ring, completely oblivious to our agents in the KNF and KSP. How this was is beyond me, but I addressed him, and asked him politely to move. He agreed to move, but upon following him I found myself confronted by another Molly in a Gunship and a Bomber. I called for help, and soon Kureno appeared in his Kusari Explorer. However, a lone Gunboat was no match for the three of them, and his ship was destroyed.

Kureno, I truly pray for your safety.

I went into dodging mode, attempting to get a line on the Destroyer when not under heavy fire. I managed to down his shields when Taishi Ze'ev appeared, also in his Explorer. After he arrived, we managed to destroy the Bomber, at which point the other two ships fled.

After this, Ze'ev and I met a man who flew for Interspace Commerce, and kindly asked him to drop all of his cargo. He complied, after some persuasion. These forsaken Libertonians grow bolder everyday, but they'll soon learn...

After this, we both retired. A rather trying day for Kusari....
~Hirsoku Patro

Transmission Lost....
|Incomming Transmission|
To: AFA Message Center
Subject: Helpful Traders

Greetings
It seems we have more support for our cause. One Asguard Warrior Farnright.
Has donated 5 million Sirius Credits to our cause.
If you see him be sure to thank him.

Aside from that. Everything has been quiet latley.
Will report if the situation changes.

Kuroda Ryouji Signing Off

//End
To: All Pilots

Re: A person of Note

Pilots, I was engaged in a fight with a GC bomber, when a Merc with the Ship name Mara.Jade joined in and helped me destroy the that wench's ship. Afterword, the Merc and I got to talking, I found him to be of honorable decent. He was born in Sigma 17, and received flight training in Bretonia before the war. Being that this man comes from a Samura planet, and seemed to be honorable, and pledged not to take contracts against AFA, KNF, or the Hogosha, I offered this man work. I have made a deal by which the AFA will pay half a million credits to this pilot for every GC, Nova, or HG ship downed. In addition every confirmed synth foods kill will pay 1 million credits.

Now I am normally not in favor of Mercs in Kusari, but this man is Kusari and he does not seem to be the type to try and stab us in the back. We shall see, as it stand right now, you are to offer him help if requested against one of our enemies. If the KNF puts him out, that is up to them, and you are not to interfere.

Taishi Ze'ev Barak

Topic : Outcasts?

Konnichiwa friends,

The past few days have been troubled with nothing, and many a gaijin have been destroyed thanks to the Black Falcon's Jades, however, there has been a rash increase in smugglers over the past couple of days. If anyone is in Kyuhsu, I advise you to keep your eyes out for suspicious craft, as they are tenacious creeps who would rather die than admit their connections to Bretonia.

Today, however, was filled with bad omens of Outcasts taking increasing interests in Kusari. I launched from Honshu and came upon a Blue Lotus Society smuggler leaving Kusari. I asked him kindly to leave, and he obliged, meaning that his poison has already been delivered to the witches of Hokkaido. Disturbing, but it will never leave the walls of their base, wherever it might be, they are too entranced by it.

After this, I came unto two Outcast Gunboats! I asked them kindly to leave, but they seemed to be intent on staying, so I was forced to engage them, despite increasingly bad odds. I pulled out in the end, though, as they were far better equipped.

After this, I met with Kuroda-san, and we caught a pair of slavers headed through Honshu. I kindly asked them to stop and drop their cargo so the KSP can return them to their families, they refused, and I destroyed one of them, a callsign of trivial symbols and misspelled words, and almost destroyed the other one. Kuroda and I chased him and searched for him in Sigma-19, but he was no-where to be found. We returned to Kagoshima in a sour mood, but happy to save the men that we did.

If only....
~Sousuke Patro

Transmission Lost....
To: AFA Command

Another good day brothers, add two more QCO templars to the kill list of my stinger docked here. These Brets seem to think bringing 2 of their ships to attack me is enough, but little did they know. I made quick work of the two, before she showed up. That...woman. Samantha Windsor. Well after last time she had enough reason to fight me with heart, and that she did. With the destruction of the 2 ships still weighing on my ships systems, I went round with her, nearly taking her ship out once or twice, but when I got caught in the blast radius in a mine that took down her shields, and ended up with only 2 Gaian Angels, and my mini. Realizing that I was little match for her without the majority of my weapons, and taking into account I had already taken out 2 of her pilots, I decided it was time for me to take my leave. I hit the cruise and quickly moved out of her CD range, she chased me all the way to the JH, but was unable to catch me as I jumped back into Edinburgh. As I landed at Islay, my crew chief informed me that was QCF kill number 15 for my Stinger at Islay. We must send a thank you gift down to the Gaians to thank them for letting me base my stinger here. I should be heading back to Kagoshima soon, but the Gaian hospitality is hard to resist.

Ze'ev

Topic : Bounty Hunters....

Konnichiwa everyone,

It seems that these Bounty Hunters are getting bolder every passing day. Today while coming out to assist our Taishi, I was assaulted by a Bounty Hunter destroyer. Thankfully our Taishi came with his Explorer and taught the fool a lesson. He would think twice before attacking us again...

Aside from this, nothing but empty patrols and peaceful skies. I believe we are winning this fight. Hopefully we will be rid of these gaijin sooner than we first thought...

~Sousuke.Patro

Transmission Lost....
To: All AFA and Allied Pilots

Konnichiwa Friends, we have a new threat to Kusari out there, and it comes in the form of the GMG. The GMG have allied with outcasts, attacked our Hogosha brethren, and now, blockaded the Sigma's to our benefactors in Samura. This is wholly unacceptable, and will not be tolerated. At the moment, avoid fighting them in Sigma 13 without a fleet of backup, but any GMG ships in Kusari space are to be destroyed without mercy. These are former Kusari, who have turned their back on our people, they are worse than Gaijin, they are traitors to the Shogunate. Be careful out there men, these GMG scum tend to fly Capital ships in an excessive manner, but to deal with that threat, I have been in contact with our Friends in Omicron Gamma, and their fabled "Praetorian Swarm"

Be Safe Men.

Topic : GMG

Konnichiwa brothers,

It seems the GMG holds more contempt for us than previously expected. Today I heard of them congregating in Honshu. I immediately came from New Tokyo, and found the KNF fighting Outcasts. I offered my assistance, but they dismissed me.

I continued down to Amouri Station, which the GMG claimed as theirs immediately after I arrived. They also fired on me without warning, saying only Contact Recognized. I was almost no match for them in my Roc, as they were in a Raven's Talon and a Viper MkII, but I maneuvered and launched mines at the traitors. The Viper fell to my mines, and Kuroda signaled that he was on his way from Kyushu and the KNF vessel Kimono arrived to assist. The other fool fled at the sight of this.

After this, we heard from a Hogosha pilot who had said that he was accosted while seeking a bounty. I thought it odd for a Hogosha to be seeking a bounty, but thought nothing more of it. He stated that the GMG had attacked him in a Rheinland Cruiser and Taidain Bomber. We thought of pursuing the fiends into Sigma-19, but thought it more prudent to safeguard Kusari from gaijin.

I left Kuroda then, as I had salvaged a Codename weapon from the GMG and did not want to lose it. I look forward to depositing this Dark Blossom into the Tool Shed.

~Hirsoku Patro
|Incomming Transmission|
To: AFA Message Center
Subject: Pirates/GMG/And More

Konnichiwa Brothers
Today is somewhat of a sucessful day.

Firstly, we have Hirsoku Patro fend off those GMG near Amouri Station in Honshu and then a pirate by the name of george.

Today in Sigma 13 and Honshu we were expecting to stop and halt those Diamond runners and collect donations to fund our efforts. With me a Hoshaga and a Corsair we had enough force if nessecary.
We had 1 trader encounter only oddly enough. But once he saw us he ran back into Honshu. So saddly no money was collected.

As well We had a pirate in a Rheinland Military Gunboat in Honshu. Odd how pirates aquire such pieces of technology. He was rather insulting and refusing to leave so I took manners into my own hands and ordered all ships to engage and eliminate the foreigner. We did sucessfuly with not one of us loosing shield or taking any dammage.
Job Well Done Gents

Regards
Kuroda Ryouji

//End

::Damien McEwan takes a seat at his desk & reviews the Islay station logs for the past week::

After a few minutes of reading, he calls down to his secretary using his neural net, as a dull & familiar pain maifests itself at the base of his skull the moment it's activated.

"Heather...Ze'ev was here the other day?"

'Ze'ev?---Oh! The AFA pilot? Yes Sir, I believe so.'

"Damn! I should have been here."

The Gaian continues to update himself for a few minutes, then sends another message:

"Hon, before you clock out for the night, could you do me a few favors?"

'Yes Sir'

"Ok...1- stop calling me Sir. I know you just do that to irritate me, but for the record: Knock it off. 2- Send a message upstairs to the station Dockmaster, & make it clear that next time ANY of the AFA stop by, their bill should be put on my tab. & 3- See what you can dig up on this Samantha Widsor chick."

'Ok, give me five to ten minutes' came her subtlely irritated reply after a short pause.

The man closes the channel, the pain in his head recedes, & gets up to cross his office & pour himself a drink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27