Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Liberty Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Greyhound.png]

ID: Cpt. Ian Curtis, CEO of GPT
To: Liberty Navy High Command,

[Image: iancurtiscontrolb.jpg]

Dear officers,

After a weekend of relaxation in Denver's resort, and believe me it was needed, I write to you. Two days ago, my men and I were flying a liner convoy transporting important celebrities, politics, scientists, and other VIPs to Manhattan, when we fell into a big ambush in the New York system. Pirates roamed the lanes, but we had enough firepower to take care of it, so we decided to engage them to secure the safety of our passengers.

It was then when a Liberty Cruiser appeared and started firing at my royal liner. After that little change of the rules of that combat, we chose to flee. This vessel was named 'cristi3' and it carried a 'GMS' tag. All GMS ships I've ever seen where gallic smugglers coming from Tau31 into Edinburgh, so imagine my surpirse to see one of those gauls flyin one of your warships.

I would also like to point out that while we fled, a refugee liner of ours which was carrying Leeds civilians to the safety of Pennsylvania was shot down. Only 240 refugees could be saved from the shipwreck by a local civilian freighter. Almost 3000 innocent souls where lost that day in the void of space, dear officers. This is a sad, sad story.

I hope nothing of this proportions happens again, or we will be forced to cut our passenger routes through New York. Also, I want the captain of that vessel to be found and taken to court and finally jailed. He or she is a maniac mass murderer.

I attach a guncam shot of the incident.

With no other particular, yours faithfully,

Cpt. Ian Curtis, GPT CEO

END OF TRANSMISSION
RE-TRANSMITTING
Don't drag Out of Roleplay stuff IRP.
File a rule violation report.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=50
This is pretty obviously an out of roleplay situation, since the ship in question was sanctioned for it.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=113262
COMMUNICATION SECURITY BREACHED
#####RE-ENCODING#####

//Never again tell me not to RP.
***-REPLY RECEIVED-***

COMM ID: Liberty Navy automated spamfilter.
TARGET ID: Capt. Ian Curtis.
SUBJECT: Incorrect complaint proceedure.
Message from Capt. Ian Curtis directed to the wrong department. Resend to the following address.

See the following message for details.

***-END MESSAGE-***
//Ok what on earth, erase this thread. I just posted it coz Echo asked me to do it.

Nah nevermind... He edited it, didn't notice.