Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI attack on civilians over Newark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To LPI command,

On December 3rd of this year at or around 9:30pm EST, I undocked from Newark Station to discover Cadet-Jack (Eagle Class Fighter), one of the Judge currently training pilots, under attack by an LPI (Liberator class fighter) commanded by pilot Pro-Police.

The following report is a complied report from multiple pilots who were attacked and present at the incident and have consented to be named as the sources in which this report has been created from.

Jonny.Ringo

Coruscating Flame

Cadet Jack

High-Berry

Judge Yohance

(The following Section is a compilation of the stories presented from the named sources)

Pro-Police originally was engaged in a police action against High-Berry (Explorer Class gunboat) for carrying cardimine (there was no weapons fire at this point). However, for whatever reason, he then chose to open fire not on High-Berry but rather on Coruscating.Flame (A Dromedary class freighter who had no illegal products aboard) and destroyed him. He then proceeded to fire on Jonny.Ringo (Explorer Class Gunboat) for not helping to assist a "lawful" force. Cadet-Jack at this point moved to protect civilians now being attacked by Pro-Police which resulted in Pro-Police firing on him as well.

(The following was directly witnessed by myself)

When I undocked, I found Cadet-Jack now in battle with Pro-Police, when I asked Jack the cause of this, he attempted to disengage to alert myself but was unable to do so resulting in myself (Eagle Class Fighter) now engaging Pro-Police forcing him to go evasive. However, during this he attacked Ichiru (a Sabre Class Fighter) who was NOT involved in the combat at this point. Ichiru stated "You have no reason to attack me" to which Pro-Police responded "Suck It" and proceed to ignore myself and Cadet- Jack so he could attack Ichiru who did not battle back and was destroyed.

As the battle continued, a Mercenary SA2 (Moldy Cow Fighter) entered the area and was given 5 million credits to attack myself and Cadet-Jack by Pro-Police. This resulted in both Jonny.Ringo and High-Berry offering support to myself and Cadet-Jack. Cadet-Jack was lost during the fight and Jonny.Ringo and High-Berry disengaged as SA2 had also disengaged in order to dock and restore bats and bots to both his ship and Pro-Police.

As I was now fighting both pilots, the LNS-Atlanta (Liberty Seige Cruiser under Captain Thrakin) entered the area where Pro-Police attempted to claim We had all engaged him unprovoked. Captain Thrakin tried to contact myself but as I was in combat, could not easily respond. I asked him to call off Pro-Police first which he did, to which Pro-Police responded "nope". My vessel was lost a few moments later.

End of Report

To witness such an act by a LPI is deplorable. This officer is guilty of

Failure to Safe guard Civilian Lives

Assault on Civilian Craft

Attempted Murder

Conduct unbecoming an officer

Disobeying orders from a superior officer

This is an inexcusable act and as the acting representative of the civilian pilots who were attacked and a ranking member of the Judges, we are requesting LN and LPI to deal with this officer in accordance with Liberty Law. We have enough pirates to deal with in space without having to protect ourselves from the very forces that are supposed to be protecting us.

Judicial Representative,
Judge Yohance
[Image: LPI-Header.png][Image: Dusentrieb.jpg]
<div align="right]Sender ID: LPI-D.Dusentrieb[S]
Sender Location: Fort Bush, New York System

Greetings Yohance,

we have received your report and were shocked by the situation described.

An immediatly started internal investigation showed that certain individual joined the voluntary Liberty Police recently. His former personal career in space is unknown. We assume that he started his career in Liberty by joining the Liberty Police.

Today we have managed to find him close to Norfolk Shipyard and I personally interrogated him regarding the allegations.

I have collected the main statements for your convenience. It is not easy to read, as he seems to use a region specific slang:
[05.12.2011 21:29:21] pro-police: 1 had cardamine and didnt want 2 drop
[05.12.2011 21:29:24] pro-police: high berry
[05.12.2011 21:29:32] pro-police: when i attack him ever1 attack

[05.12.2011 21:30:22] pro-police: another officer help me but i forget name

-----------------------------------------
He later added: [05.12.2011 21:40:05] pro-police: [name]-name i think tho
[05.12.2011 21:41:48] pro-police: other officer died

[05.12.2011 21:30:30] pro-police: then corscuating flame or something attack me to
[05.12.2011 21:30:38] pro-police: and anna smith and judge johance
[05.12.2011 21:30:55] pro-police: then sabre i forget name of too and cadet jack i think

[05.12.2011 21:31:03] pro-police: was not fair but i hold off
[05.12.2011 21:31:13] pro-police: then merc come and i hire him

[05.12.2011 21:31:45] pro-police: i see johance have cardamine too
[05.12.2011 21:31:51] pro-police: about 19

[05.12.2011 21:32:22] LPI-D,Dusentrieb[S]: Yohance had cardamine in his hold? Do you have visual evidence to backup your words?
[05.12.2011 21:32:41] pro-police: no i dont kno how picture work
[05.12.2011 21:32:51] pro-police: ship is still new to me u see

At this point we were called to fight off a pirate gunboat. pro-police assisted us and showed polite behaviour to a civilian right after the fight.
He was polite all the time and obeyed all orders given to him.

Officer Samms, Officer Harris and Recruit Officer Barret were wittnesses of the interrogation and the joint action.

From the impression I got, I believe that pro-police is eager and overzealous when performing his new job which apparently led to some horrible missunderstandings.

From what we have now, I am not able to punish this officer for the incident on December 3rd.

Do you have any visual material for me to work with?

Looking forward to your reply,
Dusentrieb

[Image: LPI-Btm.png]
' Wrote:[Image: LPI-Header.png][Image: Dusentrieb.jpg]
<div align="right]Sender ID: LPI-D.Dusentrieb[S]
Sender Location: Fort Bush, New York System

Greetings Yohance,

we have received your report and were shocked by the situation described.

An immediatly started internal investigation showed that certain individual joined the voluntary Liberty Police recently. His former personal career in space is unknown. We assume that he started his career in Liberty by joining the Liberty Police.

Today we have managed to find him close to Norfolk Shipyard and I personally interrogated him regarding the allegations.

I have collected the main statements for your convenience. It is not easy to read, as he seems to use a region specific slang:
[05.12.2011 21:29:21] pro-police: 1 had cardamine and didnt want 2 drop
[05.12.2011 21:29:24] pro-police: high berry
[05.12.2011 21:29:32] pro-police: when i attack him ever1 attack

[05.12.2011 21:30:22] pro-police: another officer help me but i forget name

He later added: [05.12.2011 21:40:05] pro-police: [name]-name i think tho
[05.12.2011 21:41:48] pro-police: other officer died

[05.12.2011 21:30:30] pro-police: then corscuating flame or something attack me to
[05.12.2011 21:30:55] pro-police: then sabre i forget name of too and cadet jack i think

[05.12.2011 21:31:03] pro-police: was not fair but i hold off
[05.12.2011 21:31:13] pro-police: then merc come and i hire him

[05.12.2011 21:31:51] pro-police: about 19

[05.12.2011 21:32:22] LPI-D,Dusentrieb[S]: Yohance had cardamine in his hold? Do you have visual evidence to backup your words?
[05.12.2011 21:32:41] pro-police: no i dont kno how picture work
[05.12.2011 21:32:51] pro-police: ship is still new to me u see

At this point we were called to fight off a pirate gunboat. pro-police assisted us and showed polite behaviour to a civilian right after the fight.
He was polite all the time and obeyed all orders given to him.
Officer Samms, Officer Harris and Recruit Officer Barret were wittnesses of the interrogation and the joint action.
From the impression I got, I believe that pro-police is eager and overzealous when performing his new job which apparently led to some horrible missunderstandings.
From what we have now, I am not able to punish this officer for the incident on December 3rd.

Do you have any visual material for me to work with?
Looking forward to your reply,
Dusentrieb

[Image: LPI-Btm.png]

I can not provide much in Photos as I was in combat within seconds of undocking, I did get two screens of value though.

Pro-Police was carrying a Penial Amulet
http://my.opera.com/Whitedevil/albums/show...35080242#bigimg

Pro-Police's response from one of the civilians he attacked without cause
http://my.opera.com/Whitedevil/albums/show...35080232#bigimg

However from what I was told consistently from all named sources I can respond to the following.

[05.12.2011 21:29:32] pro-police: when i attack him ever1 attack[/color]
[color=#33FF33]

From all the stories told, this is incorrect. After he demanded the cardimine from High-Berry, he began dropping Nuclear mines on everyone because he had told them to assist him with High-berry and they did not, resulting in him claiming they were all criminals.

[color=#33FF33][05.12.2011 21:30:30] pro-police: then corscuating flame or something attack me to

Report I was given says he attacked corscuating.flame without any cause and that he never even had a chance to fight back (Dromedary does not stand much chance against a fully equipped Liberator)

Anna-Smith was not on the battlefield when I arrived and while I did not ask, no one mentioned her presence at any time during my interviews.

The Sabre mentioned in this statement is Ichiru who was not only not engaged but not near the fight (he was hovering near Newark Station Docking ports). Pro-Police attacked him without any reason which resulted in the screenshot listed above. Ichiru never even fired back and Prop-Police had to go out of his way to do it as he was engaged with myself and Cadet Jack at this point. He also continued to be insulting to him even after he shot him down.

Captain Thrakin of the Atlanta informed me of this just before I was shot down. It was a result of my beaming in wreckage from destroyed patrol ships that Pro-Police had shot down in an attempt to get the bot/bats before he did.

I would like to add I find it odd his English was so poor when speaking to you as it was just fine when he was spamming and insulting players over the comm channels.

I would also like to add that I have been flying for a long time (nearly 8 years now) and Pro-Police was an expert in the use of his fighter (I have only seen a handful of pilots use engine kill and strafe turns like he did) so while he may be new to LPI, I would bet anything he is not new to space by any stretch.

Further note- Anna-Smith was out in space today and in conversation told me she had been attacked without warning by Pro-Police with his claiming she is a criminal.

I would suggest talking to all the sources I have listed above, some of them may have further footage showing what happened. However, from what I have been told and seen nothing indicates this was a misunderstanding and everything points to it being a outright attack.

Please contact me if there is anymore I can add to this.

Judicial Representative,
Judge Yohance
' Wrote:I can not provide much in Photos as I was in combat within seconds of undocking, I did get two screens of value though.

Pro-Police was carrying a Penial Amulet
http://my.opera.com/Whitedevil/albums/show...35080242#bigimg

Pro-Police's response from one of the civilians he attacked without cause
http://my.opera.com/Whitedevil/albums/show...35080232#bigimg

However from what I was told consistently from all named sources I can respond to the following.

[05.12.2011 21:29:32] pro-police: when i attack him ever1 attack[/color]
[color=#33FF33]

From all the stories told, this is incorrect. After he demanded the cardimine from High-Berry, he began dropping Nuclear mines on everyone because he had told them to assist him with High-berry and they did not, resulting in him claiming they were all criminals.

[color=#33FF33][05.12.2011 21:30:30] pro-police: then corscuating flame or something attack me to

Report I was given says he attacked corscuating.flame without any cause and that he never even had a chance to fight back (Dromedary does not stand much chance against a fully equipped Liberator)

Anna-Smith was not on the battlefield when I arrived and while I did not ask, no one mentioned her presence at any time during my interviews.

The Sabre mentioned in this statement is Ichiru who was not only not engaged but not near the fight (he was hovering near Newark Station Docking ports). Pro-Police attacked him without any reason which resulted in the screenshot listed above. Ichiru never even fired back and Prop-Police had to go out of his way to do it as he was engaged with myself and Cadet Jack at this point. He also continued to be insulting to him even after he shot him down.

Captain Thrakin of the Atlanta informed me of this just before I was shot down. It was a result of my beaming in wreckage from destroyed patrol ships that Pro-Police had shot down in an attempt to get the bot/bats before he did.

I would like to add I find it odd his English was so poor when speaking to you as it was just fine when he was spamming and insulting players over the comm channels.

I would also like to add that I have been flying for a long time (nearly 8 years now) and Pro-Police was an expert in the use of his fighter (I have only seen a handful of pilots use engine kill and strafe turns like he did) so while he may be new to LPI, I would bet anything he is not new to space by any stretch.

Further note- Anna-Smith was out in space today and in conversation told me she had been attacked without warning by Pro-Police with his claiming she is a criminal.

I would suggest talking to all the sources I have listed above, some of them may have further footage showing what happened. However, from what I have been told and seen nothing indicates this was a misunderstanding and everything points to it being a outright attack.

Please contact me if there is anymore I can add to this.

Judicial Representative,
Judge Yohance

**Incoming Transmission**

Konnichiwa LPI!

I am Ichiru, the Sabre pilot present at the battle. I would like to point an inconsistency in the report given by Judge Yohance. When pro-police did engage me I was shocked and did actually fire a warning shot at him, resulting in him targeting and destroying my Sabre. Lucky the repair crews managed to fix the ship and return me to Manhattan. I would also like to add that the Dromedary there (Coruscating.Flame) had made it very clear that he didn't want anything to do with the conflict and was near the docking ports trying to avoid fire when pro-police engaged and killed him. I have flown a Dromedary before, and it is impossible for a Dromedary to properly defend itself against a Liberator. On the matter with Anna Smith, she had absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the civilians hanging around Newark. I have no idea why pro-police even mentioned her at all (besides him attacking her in a separate conflict). Pro-police obviously knows how to fly a light fighter similar to the Liberator because I have never seen those sort of maneuvers shown by a person new to flying. I myself haven't learned those sort of things yet, as I am only doing weapons research. If one thing is for sure, it would be that he needs to be taken out of that Liberator and punished to the full extent of Libertonian law to ensure that massacres like that do not happen again. :rtfm:

Ichiru Out.

**End Transmission**
R E D A C T E D