Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Libertonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==LOCATION--PLANET NEW LONDON--NEW LONDON==
==SHIP ID--THE.MAVERICK.IV==
==PILOT ID--==PILOT ID--ILO TAKATO--HEAD ENGINEER====
==BEGINNING TRANSMISSION==

[Image: 14nlb1g.jpg]
Ilo: Konnichiwa Honorable Representatives of the Libertonian Government. I hope this message reaches the desks of one able to assertain what had happened to my fellow crew just moments ago.

We were finishing up a route for a contract and were about to start on another, when out of no where we're stopped by a Libertonian Bomber. After detailed scans we discovered this:

File 1
File 2
File 3

Ilo: Thankfully the Suffolk was in range and we were able to dock when a second bomber of unknown origions attacked in assistance of this Libertonian...

Unfortunately we cannot recover voice logs of the main part of the message but I believe it was into reference of hatred for our old commrade who has not been in command of our vessel for almost a year..

This message will be passed on to Arbetier Hawk of the Junker Congress and Bretonian Authorities as well.

We shall await for your most humble reply and appreciate your time.

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
Ilo Takato;

This individual is acting of their own volition, and should not be taken to represent in any way the interests of the Republic of Liberty. We hold the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Bretonia in the highest regard.

Feel free to hunt this individual down. If the wreckage could be returned to the Republic of Liberty, we would be grateful.

Yours,

- Harrison McRemitz, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==LOCATION--PLANET NEW LONDON--NEW LONDON==
==SHIP ID--THE.MAVERICK.IV==
==PILOT ID--==PILOT ID--ILO TAKATO--HEAD ENGINEER====
==BEGINNING TRANSMISSION==

[Image: 14nlb1g.jpg]
Ilo: Arigato Secretary McRemitaz. Thank you for your time and we will answer any questions that need to be answered.

==END OF TRANSMISSION==