Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Addressed to the Captain of the LSFC-Centurion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Captain;

I'd like you to explain the following to the Liberty Navy High Command:

Now, before you respond, I'm going to say a few things.

One, if you choose to run your mouth at me, we'll be skipping the pleasantries and going straight to the endgame, which means that you will get shot repeatedly by everything.

Two, ignoring this transmission will result in the same as one.

Three, the accusation against you is treason, coupled with assault. Both carry any penalty up to and including summary execution.

I find it quite ironic that, in your attempt to make the Navy stand for their actions, you are finding yourself being put on the spot for yours. You may think that, because you're LSF, I and the rest of Navy High Command hold no authority over you. If you do think that, I invite you to put that theory to the test.

Transmission Terminated
Transmission; Start

Captain;

Luckily for you, I totally forgot to check up on this. Unluckily for you, you failed to respond.

I'll get the ball rolling on the relevant proceedings then. Consider it a present from me to you.

Merry Christmas.

Transmission Terminated
// ignore it please my mistake
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Directly to miss Christina Robinson.

Today I had personal chat with captain of "LSFC-Centurion" and his attitude didn't pleased me at all, however I gave him 24 hours to respond and explain his previous behavior. He's been told that ignoring this situation will result in use of the force, that can end badly for him and his crew.

Current location of ship is "Juneau Shipyard", for sure his ability to operate with Zone-21 is taken until this situation is officially over. After 24 hours, captain will be arrested along with his crew, ship will be taken and attempt of running will lead to ship destruction.

Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
Incoming transmission
Source: >>Unknown<<
Sender: Miss Shagwell, Secretary

Honestly, I cannot see why you navy keep pestering the Liberty Security Force with this stupidity.

I did notice one thing when looking over your.. proof. The gunboat claimed to be destroyed, apparently, according to the individual named Black Fox, had a rogue IFF. This could potentially trick some of the automated targeting systems currently beeing tested on the Centurion, if it was a mistake after all.

While there is no direct proof that Project Centurion has been involved, we will not take responsibility for any actions that you claimed has been committed. And in relation to the last statement, I do not see any reason to take this to the Centurion project lead.

Now I have other work to attend to. Have a nice day, Miss Robinson.

Miss Shagwell,

Secretary
Centurion project.

Transmission lost.
Transmission; Start

Captain;

That is wonderful news. It's good to know that you wont be opposing the consequences of your actions. That speeds things up a lot.

Consider your little project cancelled.

Transmission Terminated