Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Major Joachim Landers of the Rheinland Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>[color=#009900]>>eingehende Übertragung<<<

[Image: tumblr_l5y67u70cU1qckq6po1_400.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Confidential
ENCRYPTION: B*L*I*T*Z
IDENTIFICATION: Gefreiter Wolf Müller
SOURCE: Planet Hamburg
SUBJECT: Re: Disturbing news

Respektvollen Grüße Herr Major

I am afraid I contact you with very bad news Herr, it seems we have a very rogue and disobedient wing within the secondary fleet ranks.

While on patrol I encountered these so called "GJ pilots" of the secondary fleet. I asked them how things were going but didn't really understand their response as it was filled with strange symbols such as, " :) " and, " :D". I thought nothing of it and moved on. I then came across a pair of RV pilots. They were not particularly aggressive but they were not very friendly either. I asked what they were up to while scanning their cargo. Unsurprisingly I discovered one had illegal Blood diamonds on board. I kindly requested him to drop the contraband but before I could get a proper response, these "GJ" people showed up along with some crazy Bounty Hunter in a gunship. This rogue group of Secondary fleet military and this Bounty Hunter immediately opened fire on the RV pilots, despite my best efforts to stop them. They refused to cease fire even after I stated that is was a direct order. I fired a warning shot on the GJ Gun boat and was only meet with aggressive fire in return. After a few minutes a Unioner pilot also showed up and together with the RV pilots they managed to destroy the GJ wing. (The GJ wing was made up of One VHF, One Gunship and One CSV). I then engaged the pirates because they refused to drop the blood diamonds, but just then the GJ wing magically re-appeared! I could not believe what I was witnessing, I had seen their ships blow up with my own eyes but there they were right in front of me. The RV pilots along with the Unioner fled and just as I was contacting high command the GJ gunship, "<GJ>Mining" fired on me and destroyed my ship.

Fortunately I have a witness who can confirm all of the above. I will contact him and ask him to state that what I have said is true. I will ask him to add to this channel.

The rogue ships in question are:
  • <GJ>Mining (The gunboat which destroyed my ship)
  • <GJ>DR.neked_Anyi (VHF)
  • <gj>erik (CSV)
  • [BH]-Falcon (Bounty Hunter Gunship)

I wish it were a different matter that I was contacting you on Herr Major but I am sure you will agree there dangerous traitors need to be dealt with as soon as possible.

If there is anything I can do to help in this matter I implore you to let me know. Some, as they say, pay back, would be very nice indeed.

Signed
Gefreiter Wolf Müller

For Zhe Vaderland! [*]

>[color=#009900]>>Übertragung beendet<<<
=[[color=#C0C0C0]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE:[color=#FFFFFF]Battleship Straussberg New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-CH-HC-Pzkpfw-VI

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: majorvl.jpg]

[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Major Joachim Landers, Rheinland Military
RECIPIENT: Gefreiter Wolf Müller
SUBJECT: Disturbing news

Gefreiter Müller

Danke for contacting me about this situation. Any behavior like this in the Rheinwehr is not to be tolerated, however I have no information about this group, wing or organization within the Rheinland Military. Their leaders will be contacted soon. Keep me informed about this group as frequently as possible, Gefreiter. Oh, and send that witness to me, bitte.

Signed,

Major Joachim Landers,
Rheinland Hauptflotte.

Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma]=[[color=#C0C0C0]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=
>[color=#009900]>>Eingehende Übertragung<<<

[Image: tumblr_l5y67u70cU1qckq6po1_400.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Confidential
ENCRYPTION: B*L*I*T*Z
IDENTIFICATION: Gefreiter Wolf Müller
SOURCE: Planet Hamburg
SUBJECT: Re: Disturbing news

Herr Major

Verstanden, I have contacted zhe witness in question and I now await his reply. I shall keep you informed. As of yet I have not seen any of these GJ pilots again but rest assured, if I do you will be the first one to be informed mein Herr.

Signed
Gefreiter Wolf Müller

For Zhe Vaderland! [*]

>[color=#009900]>>Übertragung beendet<<<