Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Landwirtrechtbewegung
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OkadaTop.png]

Konnichiwa honored farmers and freedom fighters.
I am calling you from the planet of Stuttgart where I see heart break and desperation everywhere I turn.
The plight that Synth Foods has forced upon your people is nothing new to me, I have seen the same misery before.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Okada Kazuya and I am calling you on behalf on Samura Heavy Industries, please call me Kazuya.
My corporation has fought the long hard fight against Synth Foods and their depredations for over a generation and although it has cost us a lot, I am pleased to say we are winning.
Due to the combined efforts of both Samura Heavy Industries and the Artisan Farmers Alliance, the farmers of Kusari can now feel secure in their jobs and are even expanding to new projects as we speak.

This brings me to you.
My corporation would like to offer you, just like we did the Farmers Alliance, any help we can in securing your victory over this evil corporation that has threatened not only your lively hood, but your rights as hard working individuals that are simply trying to feed your families while contributing to society around you.
While I will state for the record that we will not be involved in any criminal activities against the house to Rheinland, we feel there is much we can do to help.
For starters we would like to offer our services in moving whatever food is still being produced by the workers of Stuttgart.
As such our vessels, with your permission, will begin coordination with the true farmers of Stuttgart who still produce their goods in the face of Synth Foods opposition.
It would be an honour to make sure they are still able to get their produce out so they may continue to support their families.

It is my hope that you take this offer for what it is, a supportive hand offered to those whom we feel connected to through mutual pain brought about due to Synth Foods.
This is just the first step in a brighter future for both of our peoples, it is my hope that we can build a relationship with your people based on mutual respect and support.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.
Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Johann Meerbot
Subject: Your offer

Guten Tag Samura representative,

An offer like yours is a rare thing, something we do not get every day.

That makes me suspicious, what are your true motives for helping us?

Why did you decide to contact us just now while our movement already fights for such a long time?

Another question, why do you want to weaken Synth Foods position?

I will not consider your offer any further if you can not answer these questions in a satisfying way.

[color=#FFFF33]Meerbot

Transmission lost...
[Image: OkadaTop.png]

Konnichiwa Mr.Meerbot-san.
I understand you scepticism, we can never be too careful in this day and age.
These are very profound questions you have asked and I hope to show you my sincerity within my answer, I do hope you find it appropriate.

Why have we waited till now to contact your organisation?
The quickest most direct answer I can give you to this is that up until now we have had to concentrate on weakening Synth Foods' position within Kusari.
We have a saying back home, the first house you must clean is your own.
This is exactly what we have been doing, our people have been very busy ensuring their continued survival as workers and contributors to their society.
It has taken a long time and a lot of blood to get to the position where we are at now.
If we had of faulted or not remained focused on our agenda, their would be well over a hundred million people in Kyushu out of work at this moment.
I am sure that you understand, that is just something we could not tolerate.
To falter against the enemy would not change your position in the slightest and the Kusari market would now be dominated as well.

Synth Foods in this position would be unstoppable and your endeavours would of been in vain as they simply mopped up any remaining opposition in both houses.
Samura without it's food markets would not be strong enough to maintain it's position within Kusari and great pain would be felt by all the people as the nation I love so dearly would turn to foreign investment which would only allow it to beg for more scraps instead of being the proud people we are now.

But now we are winning the fight in Kusari, and we must continue to win to maintain our position within our nation.
This means we must make sure that Synth Foods does not now re-solidify their position in Kusari, something we are taking care of now.
There are two ways we can go about this.

One way is to start to push our products into Rheinland to bring the battle here.
This means Samura transports would begin moving in as many tranports full of food as possible into Rheinland, selling at discounted prices so that the added competition would keep Synth Foods concentrated in Rheinland and away from the Kusari market.
I am sure that you are aware that this would mean a new food war within Rheinland.
Although Synth Foods would have the upper hand, and it would take many years to see any notable effect, the first victim would of course be the farmers of Stuttgart that would not be able to compete with both Synth Foods and Samura.
Although with any luck, we may one day win against Synth Foods in Rheinland, the entirety of Stuttgart would of long ago fallen to Synth in their merciless campaign of food domination.

But there is a better way in place of the above scenario.
Samura could instead help the farmers of Stuttgart to stand on their own.
Your people are already involved in an action against Synth Foods, as such we could come to an agreement that might help both sides.
We would instead of competing with both your people and Synth Foods, help your people which will achieve the same results for us.

We would begin to pick up food on Stuttgart but instead of Synth Foods making profits on this food, your people could be making the profits.
This is a win win situation for us.
Your people would have more capital to continue it's fight against Synth Foods while they make a loss with each shipment we replace of theirs with one of yours, and of course Samura makes a nice profit ourselves from the service we provide as shippers.

Over time, as we learn to trust one another, there is always room for further assistance in the way of sharing of agricultural techniques, supplies for any other outposts you may have, extended financial support for successes against our enemy or even maybe joint operations against Synth Foods' weak points, we have built up or own friends during our problems with Synth Foods over the years.
Of course this is all hypothetical and each stage of our relationship can be addressed separately, only when we are both happy to move forward.

The important part to remember in all of this is that we will under no circumstance move to hurt either the Rheinland government or it's people.
How your people govern themselves is not our business and we would not be rude enough to try and force our ideas on your people.
With time, and the added financial support you would gain from this we hope that you would be able to effect any changes you might wish for in your nation yourselves.

Now onto your other question, why do we wish to weaken Synth Foods' position?
Well I hope I have previously answered this question above, all I can add to this really is, for the same reason you wish to.
You have fought the same battle we have over the years, you have just had less support, hopefully we can at least make a step into remedying that situation.
Samura can not guarantee you a victory in this effort, all we can guarantee is that we would support you where ever possible and we will be honest in our intentions

I shall be staying on Stuttgart until our discussion is finalised so do not hesitate if you have any further questions to ask.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.
Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Johann Meerbot
Subject: Your offer

Guten Tag Herr Kazuya,

Consider your offer to be accepted, we will prepare a first shipment of food within the next week.
You should be able to pick it up at the point marked in your nav map once you downloaded the file included into this transmission.
However, make sure that nobody follows your vessel, or we will have to treat it as a hostile one.

[color=#FFFF33]Meerbot

File(s) included: Nav-Data Darmstadt-Depot

Transmission lost...