Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all less than lawful Mercenaries and Freelancers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Bounty sponsored by a secret organisation::
::Sender identification - Jorge S.::
::Subject - Bounty on that silly goose::

>Patching through message

[Image: jorgesantinimasked.png]

Hello there!
There's a certain Universal employee that's been causing a sting in my operations. Just teach him "not to stick his nose in business of higher ups that aren't a concern to him". Do that, and shoot him down, and you'll receive a nice 5.000.000 credit paycheck claimable 5 times! No need to register first, just send in additional proof of your ID after shooting this silly goose down, then it will be fine. The name of your target should be [*USI*]H.Washburne or [*USI*]Yorktown. The name may differ a bit, but I assure you it'll be the same person! He's easy to identify, as his ego is only surpassed by his naive stupidity.

And as a bonus, for any shot down Universal ship that tries to stop you from shooting this clown, you'll get a 2.000.000 credit bonus if you mention his, her or their name(s) when claiming on Washburne.

Toodles, and happy hunting!
::Transmission ends::
> Incoming Transmission

I am no Jokers thug anymore. But it seems you are wanted by two houses. And THE SECRET ORGANISATION MAKES NO SENSE. We can clearly identify that you are BNG. You cant hunt Civilians or Put bounty on them as a Navy. I would recommend you guys just surrender your ships to LPI as Liberty wants and end your stupidity. And Next time please make sure your transmission is readable.

> Transmission Ended