Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Intel Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***ENCRYPTED MESSAGE***
[font=Fixedsys]To Liberty Navy
Over the past few months, I have been acting outside of Liberty, relaying intel on Council and certain Rhienland activities that were of interest to your navy and the security of Liberty. By getting my IFF to work properly, I can provide your navy with vital intel regarding Council movements, Rhienlander activity, etc. The reason I am sending this message is cause I am risking a lot more out here than you are. I could be placed under arrest, made wanted, or have a bounty placed on my head. Although the Job Board might have some good perks, Intel Gathering is one that doesn't give the luxury of simply waiting or terminating a target. For a fee, I can provide you my services. Price range is 50,000-1,500,000 credits. 50,000 if its intel, but not what you expected, and 1,500,000 if the intel is of great interest. Intel doesn't come easy. I await your reply on the offer I give to you.

[font=Fixedsys]***END OF MESSAGE***

Sorry, wrong section. Didn't notice, I think.